So any news on when Revan is coming back?

Title says it all. Didn’t know if there was any news on him reappearing anytime soon

Replies

• Nope
  • It will be a while just be ready and prepared!
  • It’ll be sooner then you are prepared for, and end just before you are finally ready.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    yep tonnes of news. we are just not sharing it with you.

:wink:

just keep getting ready until you are ready, then plan on getting it when it happens.
  • I’ve been ready since mid December, the anticipation is killing me. I want a bit of fun with him before he becomes irrelevant in arena
  • Shadroth wrote: »
    I’ve been ready since mid December, the anticipation is killing me. I want a bit of fun with him before he becomes irrelevant in arena

Odds are good that his return will be at the same time as the new meta defining toon. Would be ironic if darth revan or malak kills jedi revan as fast as jedi revan kills traya though.
  • Only 70 JB shards left to farm for me. How strong do they need to be ? Lv85/G7/S7 enough ?
    Is Revan always in member slot or does he get to be leader in the highest tiers ?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I heard it was meant for g9
  • Only 70 JB shards left to farm for me. How strong do they need to be ? Lv85/G7/S7 enough ?
    Is Revan always in member slot or does he get to be leader in the highest tiers ?

You will still need bastila and jolee GXII if you plan to use Revan in arena (actually, if you plan to use him anywhere). With them well geared, the others can even be g7/8