GA matchmaking is still unfair.

Just don’t want people to forget. Not that they’re going to do anything about it.

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Yeah I have yet to face an opponent who can come close to beating me so I agree they should make the matchups harder
  • DARTH_TED
    205 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I reread it. Sorry.

I’m not looking for harder. I’m looking for even match ups.

My opponent has 215 more speed 10,15,20 mods than me.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Okay, most people talking about the matchmaking talk about fleet GP, which is overdone and overstated but a reasonable complaint. But there is no friggin' way you can expect them to factor how good peoples' mods are into the matchmaking.
    Still not a he.
  • DARTH_TED
    205 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    CG can do better.

I have faced the same opponent two different times and GA had only been around for a month.
  • DARTH_TED wrote: »
    CG can do better.

I have faced the same opponent two different times and GA had only been around for a month.

I have noticed a few of the same people.
  • dy4jbbg2ao79.jpg
    And to think this guy was actually going to set a defense. I honestly don't blame him but this takes away 1)credits from victories and 2)challenge chances. 7xsdwuafg1i3.jpg
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Okay, most people talking about the matchmaking talk about fleet GP, which is overdone and overstated but a reasonable complaint. But there is no friggin' way you can expect them to factor how good peoples' mods are into the matchmaking.

Finally a reasonable fair post...about the state of matchmaking... just dump ship GP if no ships.... but nah prob a puzzle or road ahead approval thats all ppl care about
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Again people call others entitled then cry about challenges and credits on a FREE win...

Grandma can you get me another grape soda Over and over...

And CG will fix this over actual important stuff....

Pathetic
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Finally a reasonable fair post...about the state of matchmaking... just dump ship GP if no ships.... but nah prob a puzzle or road ahead approval thats all ppl care about

C'mon. We can get a road ahead puzzle where the solution announces ship GP dump when there's no ships.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »

C'mon. We can get a road ahead puzzle where the solution announces ship GP dump when there's no ships.

You win thread A+ sir well done !
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    icanectc wrote: »
    DARTH_TED wrote: »
    I reread it. Sorry.

I’m not looking for harder. I’m looking for even match ups.

My opponent has 215 more speed 10,15,20 mods than me.

It's not supposed to be an identical match toon for toon ability for ability mod for mod.

And its not and would not be even if they fixed the glaring problems.... but i get ppl with god tier advantages and top rewArds would say anything to keep em

I would
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    dy4jbbg2ao79.jpg
    And to think this guy was actually going to set a defense. I honestly don't blame him but this takes away 1)credits from victories and 2)challenge chances. 7xsdwuafg1i3.jpg

Looks like a fair matchup Kappa

If just the ship GP would not factor in it would've been an easy match for him :(
    /s
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    dy4jbbg2ao79.jpg

That’s pretty lopsided matchup. And looking at his arena and squad ranks they clearly don’t like that part of the game so you know they are going to join just for the rewards and not attack.
    Probably makes more sense to factor arena ranks averages into the equation when getting paired.
    You should be getting matched up only on GP.
    Arena players should be matched up with other arena players. None arena players with each other. Then they will feel less intimidated and probably set a defence and play.
    You weigh the same as Conor McGregor and the prize is a million dollars, are you still gonna put your head in the octagon? That’s what your matchup looks like and I’m sure feels like to that person.
  • dy4jbbg2ao79.jpg

That match up couldn’t illustrate my point better.
  • dy4jbbg2ao79.jpg

N00b question: how do you get those matchup data dumps?
  • Tsuo_Vook wrote: »
    dy4jbbg2ao79.jpg

They use the DSR bot in Discord to have the data compiled like this. It works for guild matchups in TW too. Great stuff...
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Tsuo_Vook wrote: »
    dy4jbbg2ao79.jpg

They use the DSR bot in Discord to have the data compiled like this. It works for guild matchups in TW too. Great stuff...

Yeah once you get used to it, it becomes addictive xD
  • Like how can you get to 2.3 mil gp and only zeta one toon...

Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • Pentagon wrote: »
    Like how can you get to 2.3 mil gp and only zeta one toon...
    Too busy communing with his midichlorians? ;)