Legendary Filter

I know its not too much to ask but CG please there should be a Legendary filter for GA because there are people who are relatively new to the game and are F2P so they do not have a lot of legendary chars. On the other hand there are people who drop cash and have all the Legendary / Heroes Journey toones. So plz there should be a filter like depending on the number of legendaries someone has. Like all people who are paired have the equal number of legendaries, irrespective of their power, lvl, gear and mods.

Replies

• Options
    Nonsense.

So, did p2p users cheat?
    No.

I’m f2p users.
    And my gp is 2.3M.
    I got all legendary units which have G12 except Revan and C3PO.
    And I’m ready for Revan already.

Same GP is totally fair.
    Why should CG consider all of those like Legendary units?

If someone has Revan or Traya inspite of 1.5M gp, they must have prepared hard(maybe use some money) to unlock revan and choosed the best guild for them to farm Darth Traya.

What did you do while they tried hard to increase their power?

I don’t have Traya yet.
    So, I changed my guild recently.
    One of my arena shard users has only 1.7M gp but he already unlock Traya and HMF.
    I envy him. But, he didn’t do any fault.
    I respect his way to develop his roaster.

Farming legendary toons is one of the basic route to increase your inventory.

Plz.. stop complaining and farm legendary toons... AND great mods.
  • Options
    Yeah. Just go get great mods. It's easy.
  • Options
    Just DM me on my Discord Kronos#3093 and allow me to demonstrate what i mean by that...
  • Options
    What a stupid idea! Just because you don’t have a character and someone else does, why should they be penalised for earning a new character? If you’ve put in the time and effort to get a character then you should absolutely be allowed to use it. I’m sure you have characters what others don’t have, would you be happy if you were told you couldn’t use one of your main characters just because your opponent didn’t have it?