What about Leviathan? (Darth Malak spoilers)

This might be far fetched but we recently had new sith ships to farm and sith month is coming with, hopefully, Darth Malak.

Yes I believe Darth Revan is for later because we will need Darth Malak to get him.

Everyone is expecting Malevolence to be the next capital ship, along with a General Grevious rework, but it has been delayed. They said it was because of the leak. But nothing else in that leak got delayed. So why would they delay it?

If it's not coming this year, they layed out a path to something... But what could it be?

Go ahead, speculate!

Replies

• Nall1986
    37 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I like the idea of a new capital ship. My only slight issue, and I do mean slight, is that they seem to be wanting to keep the capital ships balanced on the amount of LS and dark side. Granted there are only 4 ships but still. So my question would be what would be the LS capital ship that could balance out things at 3? The only LS toon I can think of that currently could have a capital ship is............Holdo. All she did was make her ship a giant bullet. Granted that would probably be a pretty neat ultimate ability but overall I don’t see that ship being that awesome unless they make up some stuff. Unless I’m just missing somebody else. But if they don’t plan to keep things balanced out then I’d definitely like to see more DS capital ships enter the game. Darth Nihilus could get a ship (can’t remember its name) if Malak arrives he’s definitely an option. Also have the Vader cap ship we used in the Falcon event. And of course GGs capital ship. That’s potentially 4 more DS capital ships I can think of.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    You think GG's ship got delayed a whole year. I hadn't considered that.

I'd also prefer DN's Leviathan to Malak and his ship. That's just me tho.

I'd also prefer more Sith on the ground than to any ship. But thats just me
  • Even if they release a holdo ship that's fine cause they really didnt explain her importance in the movie. They did more in the book that explains the between era. Now for ships there are capital ships they could bring about but they will have to reach I to the expanded universe to grab those. Kinda hope they do honestly.
  • People will gear Malak and already have DN geared. Holdo or GG makes more sense as unless you're Ahnaldt, you haven't geared GG and Holdo was never needed for anything, so most probably don't have her geared. CG is a business first, do the profit motive dictates that Holdo or GG will get a capital ship before Malak or Nihilus
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    There's what I want and then there's what will actually happen. The two are often different, but I usually enjoy what happens nonetheless.

As for the next type of capital ship- I think the whole Ebon Hawk for ship legendary thing is pretty far out, but a capital would be a third ship most people would have to farm up. Assuming Sith are the requirement. Sith on the map fleet wise would be kinda cool.

But it's too soon after the Falcon to introduce a new fleet meta. Give me a dark sider that will dominate the ground! ...and that I can unlock at 5* if its legendary...
  • What about an ewok ship ?

What about the droid attack on the wookiees?
  • It didn't do much more than get blown up. But if we're considering the idea of a Malak capital ship, why not Bastilla's capital ship from the intro/tutorial of KOTOR, the Endar Spire?

Could make an interesting addition as a jedi-synergistic CS if we assume Malak might add a sith-synergistic CS.
    Right after they release the giant pink Space Unicorn! :D
  • Why would we need sith ships for a sith capital ship? Should be jedi
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Nah, sith ships, including captial, needed for Ebon Hawk is the theory.

Now, Jedi ships need for Sith capital could be another theory...
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Hold up, what leak? I think I missed something big...

What about the droid attack on the wookiees?

Hahahhahahahahahahahaha
  • The GG ship will come- was thinking March but most likely with the Clone Wars new season ... in the fall?
    For the longest time we had two LS capital ships and only 1 DS, so I don’t think anyone minds if they are imbalanced by one - kind of like houses in monopoly.
    The Holdo ship is a definite possibility as the eventual balancer or even the next one out. I would rather see “been around the block” Leia in charge of that one though.

Nihilus felt like he did more ship work than Malak in the KOTOR games but they could give one to Saul Kareth if there was enough call to add him.
    I am looking for that scoundrel flag ship really...finally a reason to add scratch face from Solo or even better Talon Karde and the Wild Karde.
  • I run sith ships so a capital ship would be highly advantageous.
  • There’s several options for CG to go with, release a Hux with a First Order Capital ship or the Dreadnaught from Ep 8, and iirc Yoda and GK spent plenty of time helping captain Galactic Republic ships in the Clone Wars, but that could also be a slot for Kit Fisto or IGD to be relevant again. I’d also like to see more mid-level ships in the mix like the Correlian blockade runner from Ep 4 which requires Princess Leia, rebel spy, and rebel officer (already in game as NPCs). Obviously scale would need to be ignored between Leia’s blockade runner and a Tarkin Star Destroyer... but it could be faster to balance it out.

But, based on Feb shaping up for droids, I’d put money on Grievous and Malevolence rework/release
  • In March there will be a Dooku rework