Other example of arena AI having ridiculous unfair advantage.

Maybe its just my bad luck again... As 'always'. But I thought this was a little ridiculous....

Just fought a clone of me in arena, except they had Talia as lead (I have ventress), and they had Daka instead of Lumi.
(Actually, my ventress was at 7*, his at 6*. Tho his Talia was at 6* while mine is at a sad 5*)
Other than that, all lvl 60 purple gear.

Well, I wiped most of their team, they dodged on more than a few occasions, but I had more turns against them (ventress trumps Talia lead).

Until all they had left was ventress and initiate (as often happens to me in arena, which is enough to still beat a wounded 4-member team).

But at this point, I decided to take out ventress first. Which..... Well, she dodged 7 -consecutive- hits (that's SEVEN in a row. I thought the game bugged and was ready to close the app but kept fighting out of curiosity). Then I hit her twice, she healed up, and dodged 4 more before going down.

That's impressive..... She dodged 11 hits in 1 fight.

On top of that, she somehow stunned me 100% (yes, 100%) of the time. That's a stun every time she hit...

What are the odds of that, with her pathetic potency and '25% chance'....

You want to tell me that's just bad luck? I don't believe it anymore. AI is given an advantage. Makes more sense.

Replies

• Well, if it happened in every match, I would agree. Since it happened to just one match of yours and RNG does let me win more times than I'd care to count, I'd say I disagree. Bad luck, is all. I understand your frustration though, I'm guessing most of us have faced at least one match like this.
  • Lol
    My Jedi team vs Sidious = many many dodges plus every one has one lol.........

But it can be abit much sometimes as i have lost ren+ Sidious vs my entire jedi team. Worse is ren was doing like no damage..... I just got widdled away while each kill made him heal lol....

• Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    I've come across Plenty of these scenarios as well. Statistically running into them at the rate I witness them makes me a poweball winner. The ai cheats.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    And another example of confirmation bias.
  • 2 days ago I was moving through the arena and seemed to have to constantly face phasma leads, I wish I could have recorded it because I had literally 5 fights where I lost purely because a bonus attack was triggered from phasmas leader ability 100% of the time
  • ichotolot
    229 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    What are the odds of that, with her pathetic potency and '25% chance'....

The chance is 35 percent and 40 percent potency. Sidious has exactly zero potency, but still lands damage over time and heal debuffs with an amazing frequency, when he is in the enemy team,of course...