Help with Ship Arena

I haven’t really gotten too into ships and just stayed around the 200 mark for the most part since they were introduced. Now I’m barely below 500. I’d like to try and climb. Which ships should I be starting? Reinforcements? Working on? Etc. I don’t have OTMF so that’s not an option. thanks ahead for any help.

https://swgoh.gg/p/556745662/

Replies

• Options
    Anyone? What I’d really like to know most is about which reinforcements. I can view the top ranks to get an idea of which 3 start(even though top 50 are basically the same) but can’t view what people’s reinforcements are
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    Options
    tooth, biggs, tfp(or reaper)....ri phantom, vader, sunfac, reaper(first two most important)

having two tanks will cause the ai to target both sharing the damage....phantom reduces ri cooldown....ur basic strat is to pound opp tooth til u get to ultimate....read the abilities of all the ships...tooth gains tm when ally hit for example...lots of good vids out there too...happy hunting
  • Options
    TBH people I don’t run any of the “meta” ships in fleet arena and I got to 32 today. I run Tarkin for capital, TIE Advanced, Sith Fighter, and Sith Bomber to start. I bring in Scimitar or Slave 1 first depending on the situation. Fighter is 5* and Bomber is 4*. Slave 1 is only 6*. Honestly just pick a faction or ships you like and just go with it. It eventually all comes back around to what you’re into. Most importantly have fun. Just saying.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Your HT is still a bit weak, but keep building/farming it. It's a great ship.
    You have 2 of the 3 geonosian ships ready, and the 3rd is not too weak. Maybe it's time to switch to them?
    To deal with enemy HTs, you could have a target locker or two in your starting 3 and then bring in ITF/TFP as a reinforcement to put buff immunity on the HT and then take it out.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Oh! And 6 dot mods and zetas on Thrawn may give your Chimaera extra speed. Reaching that ultimate before your opponent is key.
  • Options
    Thanks all. So if I run HT, SF and GS do I still use Biggs or Slave1 as reinforcement? Or drop them. I’ll play around with it. Thanks again?