what is the best Qi'ra lead team for squad arena?

Was wondering if any of you have had success in arena using Qi'ra lead. I went against a Qi'ra team that had Nest and L3 and it was really frustrating to go against. Would something like this be the best lineup?

Qi'ra
L3
Enfys Nest
Raid Han
Chewbacca

I think it should be important to play around with the stats to make Enfys Nest get the guard ability so she can't be crited or stunned while still maintaining a 40k hp pool. Thoughts?

Replies

• You probably want a zeta Vandor in there somewhere - auto-revives are clutch, and his special can actually hit pretty hard too.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Not sure how you'd get Nest guarded over Qira in that scenario.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Not sure how you'd get Nest guarded over Qira in that scenario.

Load Qi'ra with so much protection and HP that she has more total stats than Nest, thereby Nest is the weakest ally and gets the Guard ability
  • obikenobi1 wrote: »
    Not sure how you'd get Nest guarded over Qira in that scenario.

Load Qi'ra with so much protection and HP that she has more total stats than Nest, thereby Nest is the weakest ally and gets the Guard ability

Sure - but you've probably made Qi'ra just health/prot then.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • It is definitely doable to get Nest to have Guard - I did it when I ran them in arena. However, I found Qira getting guard worked much better pre-Revan. It lets her always have 2 crits on her turn, triggering her unique and making her faster. Additionally, having Chewie around to auto-trigger her stagger on the opening turn is clutch.

Nest versus anyone besides Revan can survive pretty well on her own.
  • Qira Vandor L3 RHan Chewie is my arena team. I have tried Nest but dropped a lot. I hover 25-60. Could go higher if I had been paying attention. Traya and Revan are hard, but CLS is easy and there are a lot more of him now.
  • I use qi'ra with nest, zaalbar, l3, and vandor. Hang around 60-90 lately with 2 or 3 battles a day.
    Yeah, target cls, avoid traya especially.
  • I use Qi'ra, zNest, zChewie, zRaid Han, and zJango.

Nest and Jango can ignore taunts, which is helpful

If I go against Nightsisters, Jango prevents revives if he gets the finishing blow

Nest and Han have guard, and because I have them both modded to be pretty fast, they call Chewie to assist really quickly. Especially because they both gain turn meter quickly. Also, I have Nest modded for tenacity (140%) and speed.

I have Qi'ra modded for health/protection so she doesn't hit too hard but she does inflict daze (good against CLS) and stagger (good against everyone).

My Chewie is modded for a lot of offense and crit damage. He hits like a bus, doesn't need a lot of speed due to being called to assist left and right, but you can never go wrong with speed anyways.
  • I use Qi'ra, zNest, zChewie, zRaid Han, and zJango.

Nest and Jango can ignore taunts, which is helpful

If I go against Nightsisters, Jango prevents revives if he gets the finishing blow

Nest and Han have guard, and because I have them both modded to be pretty fast, they call Chewie to assist really quickly. Especially because they both gain turn meter quickly. Also, I have Nest modded for tenacity (140%) and speed.

I have Qi'ra modded for health/protection so she doesn't hit too hard but she does inflict daze (good against CLS) and stagger (good against everyone).

My Chewie is modded for a lot of offense and crit damage. He hits like a bus, doesn't need a lot of speed due to being called to assist left and right, but you can never go wrong with speed anyways.

I like the double stagger idea with jango and qi'ra.

I switched for a couple arena battles to jango lead, cad, vandor, l3, and gammorean guard... . Did suprisingly well....
    Then looked and dropped from 60 to 98.. switched my team back.

Off subject but since there is ot content being released.. rework gammorean guard. He is almost awesome.
  • I also ran that squad, but with Jango lead. It was pretty fun, and worked pretty well. Enough that it could beat solid Revan squads about 40% of the time. Basic strategy was getting nest to 300+ speed and Qira to 280+ speed. Between Jango's lead speed boost and Qira gaining 15% TM from han's opening turn, it was really easy to stagger most of the team and follow up with AoE daze from Nest. Guard on Qira helped to keep fast Revans from outspeeding Nest, but guard on Jango worked decent as well.

If dazes landed on Yoda and Revan and you got good crits with the rest of the team then most battles were over pretty quick. It dropped like a stone on defense though. I'd get to 20's on offense and fall to 80's overnight.