Greedo's AI

DV_27
967 posts Member
I've noticed with a couple of characters so far that the AI has been altered and used them better than before. Anakin and asajj seems to not use their special now until a kill is possible and therefore making the special more effective.
Today I noticed it with greedo also but not enough times to make anything out of it so i was wondering if others have noticed this recently also?
I fought him twice in GW today. The first time he used his basic first and It killed someone. I didn't go for him first because he normally does the special. I retreated and came back with different lineup and places and he did it again. Then towards the end of my GW I fought one more greedo who also started with his basic first.
Has anyone else noticed this? Especially in arena as I haven't seen one there?

If him and the other scoundrels have been fixed to start with basic instead of thermal detonator they could become more viable characters.

Replies

• Options
    Not lately but I have faced Greedo and he mostly uses his special first. But I have seen him using his basic first too.
    I have Greedo, 4*, lvl 54, basic ability 5, gear 7. I had high hopes from him but now I hate him. His basic hardly does the bonus attack with Sid in Lead. Also his HP is low and his speed is not so great. If I point GS special attack, then he is surely dead with single attack, even before he gets a chance to fire.
    For me it is better to farm someone else in Arena than Greedo.