Resistance finally showed some promise for ships

Dk_rek
3299 posts Member
edited January 2019
Ace squadron fighting bebo’s mom is going to be legendary kaz’s unlock after they marquee the reat of ace squadron.... bebos mom should be a raid !!!!!!

Only took most of the season for the aces to fly !!!

Might start saving gear now !!

Guareenteed new meta within 12 months

Replies

• Options
    Why do Kaiju and Star Wars go so well together?

The Aces are well marketable characters, yet no swgoh presence, no lego sets, no 3.5 action figures. Frankly im kinda surprised how down played resistance's marketing is.

But i agree, bebos mom would make a steller ships raid, or even AT-ST ewoks style event.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    The show after this week is finally getting good its going somewhere and while i was meh at first im now hooked....

Ace squadron is guaranteed in game IMO, FO troopers also possibly pirate chick.

I expect ace squadron to actually be the meta within 1.5 yrs
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Man I hope Ace Squadron get's phoenix like Synergy and are worthless outside of it... I mean no jedi so no outside use like Ezra...Just a TEAM to be used as a Team HAIL ACE SQUADRON !!!!!!!!!!

Torra Doza !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously would have to have a Resistance or FO capital to work with as unless Doza is secretly hiding his own Star Destroyer or Frigate (which would be AWESOME) i guess would have to have someone not in ACE on the team :)
  • TWings
    59 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    The ships would be ok, I guess, but the pilots on the other hand...
    Pretty much none of them is (or seems to be) a good fighter, hell the main character's aim is worst than a stormtrooper's (and let's not even mention his "ship"). Not sure how well it would work to release a bunch of markee crappy pilots just to get a bunch of ships with a completely new tag (not Resistance nor First Order, so it would have to be only Ace).