Current GA: I won round 1, but opponent shows as winning?

Umm houston, we have a problem...

Replies

• Options
    Screenshot?
  • Options
    Then you lost, A tie goes to higher GP,
  • Options
    Last I looked I had almost 1200 as a score they had 830 or so, how woukd gp factor in? Checking rewards and my opponent shows 1 win I show 0. No screenshot I was too busy this afternoon to grab one.
  • Options
    you can still review the 1st round if you click on the arrow on the middle left of the screen.
  • Options
    Then you can review the map, go back to the table and hit the left arrow that is on the left side middle, it will show you the previous match, and you can view the zones and squads.
  • Options
    They probably took the lead in the 11th hour.
  • Options
    Yep, ended up 1430 to 1230 or so. Thks guys!
  • Options
    Yep, ended up 1430 to 1230 or so. Thks guys!

Glad it was solved. Sorry you lost!
  • Options
    Yep, ty!
  • Options
    update: it was a tie, so we both received second place LOL
  • Options
    What I find with GA from my experience is a lot of people I play against, attack at the very last moment in the last hour or so. Several times I’ve gone on too think I’ve won and the person is just one of those who doesn’t bother fight in a GA and then to realise with less than an hour to go and out of nowhere they have attacked and I’ve gone from thinking I’ve won to being absolutely destroyed lol. Don’t know why people do that as it doesn’t give any more banners if you attack early or at the last minute
  • Options
    What I find with GA from my experience is a lot of people I play against, attack at the very last moment in the last hour or so. Several times I’ve gone on too think I’ve won and the person is just one of those who doesn’t bother fight in a GA and then to realise with less than an hour to go and out of nowhere they have attacked and I’ve gone from thinking I’ve won to being absolutely destroyed lol. Don’t know why people do that as it doesn’t give any more banners if you attack early or at the last minute
    False confidence that makes you stop trying to win thinking that you have already won, allowing them to steal the win from you.