Strong hint Revan is close

Prev13
Just seen a post over at the unofficial forums (read: reddit) showing the contents of the weekly shipments store from a future person.

Bastila, Zaalbar, Mission, Jolee and T3 are the character shards available for crystals, in the same place where BH were for Chewie, Ewoks for Threepio and BH Ships for the Falcon.

Thoughts?

Mentioned post available here: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/ajbcqy/this_weeks_weekly_crystal_shipments/

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Yeah, that pretty much confirms that Revan is around the corner.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Thoughts? You're playing with people's emotions!! ;)
    He's bound to return within a month orso, so i wouldn't be suprised if it's next week.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Just seen a post over at the unofficial forums (read: reddit) showing the contents of the weekly shipments store from a future person.

Bastila, Zaalbar, Mission, Jolee and T3 are the character shards available for crystals, in the same place where BH were for Chewie, Ewoks for Threepio and BH Ships for the Falcon.

Thoughts?

Mentioned post available here: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/ajbcqy/this_weeks_weekly_crystal_shipments/

If carth and juhani become farmable next week I'm gonna be worried

Sith legendary/journey inbound?

I am worried because they didn't become farmable now, it means less time to Darth Revan, assuming he comes in February...
  • Nauros wrote: »

Thoughts?

I am worried because they didn't become farmable now, it means less time to Darth Revan, assuming he comes in February...

Earliest they can become farmable is Feb 6 unless CG breaks their release cadence. My guess is that gives us 2-4 weeks to farm them to 7* before they are required for an event.
  • Oh I hope so...I am ready! The timing works, because CG said they would give 7 days notice. So if they announce today, he can come back on the 31st, after JTR has ended, and the new weekly shipments would then start tomorrow.... fingers crossed
  • I hope the Carth and Juhani aren’t going to be needed that quickly. Well, all the new OR toons really. I tried to stockpile crystals for refreshes but I needed them for other important matters like gearing for HSTR.

But of course I’m sure they will be soon, as things always go.

While I understand there's a hype for KoToR, I never saw anything about that game before last year as it appeared in SWGoH. Maybe I'm missing something, but why do people expect Revan's Journey to develop before CLS's or JTR's? They were released waaaay before Revan, and we have yet to see a wink as to any next steps in their respective journeys.

February is sith month, but it just does not add up to me that it would evolve Revan into a sith already now. Again, I don't know the first thing about KoToR, so please clue me in if there's something I'm missing.

End note: There's no accounting for taste, but I'd rather have something related to the movies. Still stoked by the current additions of Chewie, 3PO and the MIL-F! :smiley:
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    Revan 1/31?
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Man, I sure hope so. I've been sitting on a huge pile of gear for him for weeks now. All the green crosses in my roster are making me real itchy.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

While I understand there's a hype for KoToR, I never saw anything about that game before last year as it appeared in SWGoH. Maybe I'm missing something, but why do people expect Revan's Journey to develop before CLS's or JTR's? They were released waaaay before Revan, and we have yet to see a wink as to any next steps in their respective journeys.

February is sith month, but it just does not add up to me that it would evolve Revan into a sith already now. Again, I don't know the first thing about KoToR, so please clue me in if there's something I'm missing.

End note: There's no accounting for taste, but I'd rather have something related to the movies. Still stoked by the current additions of Chewie, 3PO and the MIL-F! :smiley:

Because the timing fits. They released a bunch of new OR characters that are just becoming farmable, so if there is any new Journey, it will come soon. Of course, there is still the chance that the new OR will go the way of Solo and all the current panic farm will be mostly useless, but I doubt it.
    And as a side note, it's not "evolution" into a Sith, it's an alternate version.
  • I'd say it's more likely a Darth Malak will come in February and he'll be the fifth you need for Darth Revan. But, we shall see.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Seems noone is excited about Revan himself, but the toon to annul him in arena xD
  • I hope you are right op. The wait for him to come back is killing me.
  • yankeeh8er wrote: »
    I hope you are right op. The wait for him to come back is killing me.

Jeez that exactly how I feel too...
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Seems noone is excited about Revan himself, but the toon to annul him in arena xD

Well, I hope he comes back quickly. If it's next week, great. I spent a lot of time and effort getting all the kotor toons to 7* to be ready.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »

Well, I hope he comes back quickly. If it's next week, great. I spent a lot of time and effort getting all the kotor toons to 7* to be ready.

Enjoy the short eclipsing period he will still be in the lime light.

Thoughts?

You're probably going to get the two weeks prior and the week of to farm these last two, just like last time. Look for them the first week of Feb.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »

Enjoy the short eclipsing period he will still be in the lime light.

Yep. When he comes back, that means they’ve already got a bullet in the chamber to shoot him dead.

Whale milking season is almost here again...
  • How ready you have to be for Revan ? My line up is g12 zBastilla, g11 zJolee, g8 for everybody else, no great mods specially on g8 ones but ofc if required can move some around ...
  • How ready you have to be for Revan ? My line up is g12 zBastilla, g11 zJolee, g8 for everybody else, no great mods specially on g8 ones but ofc if required can move some around ...

You're good. You will auto easily.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Erebus2017 wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

Thoughts?

You're probably going to get the two weeks prior and the week of to farm these last two, just like last time. Look for them the first week of Feb.

Three weeks for a single hard node farm is insane, the original OR at least had the ship nodes...
  • Jedi Revan mid February. Darth Revan end of February.
  • Blindfate wrote: »
    How ready you have to be for Revan ? My line up is g12 zBastilla, g11 zJolee, g8 for everybody else, no great mods specially on g8 ones but ofc if required can move some around ...

You're good. You will auto easily.

Nice! I hope so, as I essentially am in the same situation, except I have Jolee at g12 also
  • I truly hope Revan doesn't return a month before his counter is released. It will bring us back to the days of 50 straight CLS portraits in the top 50 - and who knows how far beyond that). I don't think any of us will be able to stand the onslaught of complaints about Revan mirrors, of which there will be many.

Please give us an OR Darth first. Please. Pretty please.

Full disclosure - I have an account that's ready to bring him to "done" barring G12+ pieces within minutes of his event going live, and I still don't want him to come along yet. Give the whales their due!
  • Donmanolito
    118 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I cant wait to have him... I wait now for two moth with the toons ready to get him...