Is there anything more annoying...

...than simming the daily challenges, then as your finger makes its routine extension to the "continue" button you notice that you earned 7 carbanti ! But you notice too late to stop your finger, so are unable to screenshot this most rare of occurrences...

Replies

• Options
    I don’t believe u lol
  • Options
    It never ever has happened to anyone ever anywhere
  • Options
    I'm only the 3rd member of my guild who can state for certain this has happened. The other 2 did get screenshots, I didn't.
  • Options
    One and a half year into the game and I never encountered 6 or 7 carbantis or syringes.
  • Options
    I've also never gotten more than 5 carbantis.
  • Options
    More annoying is the two out of three challenge days last week where I was "blessed" with the awesome 5x3 Carbanti reward...
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    More annoying is the two out of three challenge days last week where I was "blessed" with the awesome 5x3 Carbanti reward...
    That I’ve seen many a time.

Especially when I’m 16 carbanti short of a much needed gear piece
  • Options
    Exactly!!
  • Options
    Morti wrote: »
    One and a half year into the game and I never encountered 6 or 7 carbantis or syringes.

I’ve recieved 7 once. Never 6. Drop rates of 6 and 7 are .0001%. I have no idea why these drop rates are so low.
  • Options
    Morti wrote: »

Played since December 15, and never got more than 5 Carbantis
  • Options
    I know I've got the 7, I never thought anything much of the rarity, I will deff screen or the next time I see it. I never had much of an issue. I think I have about 170 or so in stock. I know I get less from time to time but never worry about it. It's the stuff I have 5000 of the bugs me.