is there a bug with plague?

I've noticed that when i have a character with both stun and plague on them and i use thrawn's 3rd ability to cleanse the character the stun sticks every time if they have plague. i haven't seen an ability on any of the night sisters that would prevent the stun from being cleansed. Can somone please explain if i missed something here or if its a bug?

Replies

• Plague explicitly prevents the cleansing of debuffs.
  • no i prevents itself from being cleansed every other debuff is removed but stun and plague
  • Plague explicitly prevents the cleansing of debuffs.

This. Plague prevents all dispels of all debuffs. The only way to dispel plague is by healing to full health or it expiring naturally. Until plague is gone, no other debuffs can be dispelled.
  • Liath
    4171 posts Member
    Read it again. Part of the definition of plague is “immune to allied dispels.”
  • Plague: Unit loses 5% Health when inflicted and at the start of their turn, is immune to allied Dispels, and loses all stacks of Plague when healed to full Health
  • Plague states in its description that the plagued unit is "immune to allied dispels.". If Thrawn is cleansing other (any) debuffs, it's not working properly.
  • then thrawns 3rd ability is bugged because everytime i face NS it removes every other debuff except plague and stun when they are plagued
  • try it out and let me know what im missing but this happens for me all the time.
  • Kyno
    21050 posts Moderator
    chalupa452 wrote: »
    then thrawns 3rd ability is bugged because everytime i face NS it removes every other debuff except plague and stun when they are plagued

If this is the case then yes that's a bug and it needs to be reported to Answers HQ. It should not remove any debuffs if plagued.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
  • What debuffs are removed? Debuffs could just be expiring, after X amount of turns because the target unit has reached another turn. Things like damage over time effects will also do their damage and disappear at the start of the stunned allies turn.