Not receiving Hoth rebel scout shards from cantina shipments.

Camalus
217 posts Member
So far I have bought only ten shards but I know for sure today's shipment purchase was not added to my shard count, I should have ten but I only have seven so I'm not even sure if the ones I purchased yesterday got counted now.

Replies

• OK now I'm really upset I had 30 shards of Hoth rebel scout I bought 5 from cantina shipments just now, I went to redeem a bronze pack wherein I received one Hoth rebel scout shard now my shard count is at 9

@EA_Jesse can somebody please audit my account I have already contacted customer support a Few days ago and have gotten no response. Things are only getting worse. Thanks in advance.
  • (Sorry can't click edit on chrome for Nexus 9)

Anyways I'm so confused on where I'm even suppose to be now on shard count because I almost swear I had 300 cantina credits go missing so if my calculations aren't 100 % I'm not trying to game the system by any means just confused. At 12 minutes per 1cantina energy It is a bit frustrating as you can imagine.
  • You sure you're not confusing him with hoth rebel soldier? Just asking
  • Camalus
    217 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Well no because I immediately went and looked for him at the beginning of unactivated characters and he was back to the bottom of the list, where he should have been first, but it is odd I do have 9 Hoth rebel soldier but like I said I had 1100 something cantina credits bought 5 shards, had 700 something left, came back later on and only had 400 something cantina credits so If I did spend them I should have more shards than I do, but now I see the Hoth rebel scout Is back to 30 shards but he should be somewhere around 35? but my memory of this whole thing is shotty at best now. All I know is I have been spending as many of my crystals as I can on cantina energy and It's very costly to lose even 1 shard bought from there. Since my first post here I should have been at 12 and the only reason I stockpiled to 1100 was due to uncertainty of losing more shards so, I guess I will work with 30 seems close enough to my calculations
    Post edited by Camalus on