20th anniversary of phantom menace

2Next

Replies

• Ebon Hawk
    Meetra Surik

Both seem more likely ;)
  • Anyone remember the original pod racing game on PSX / PC? That's probably mobile compatible now. Would be cool if they just slapped that in as a whole new game mode
  • May as well bring an entire Marvel Universe faction in as well right? Or since we are so (expetetive deleted) about non canon stories how about the timeline where han has 2 sons? His son anakin was stronger than any of his telatices before him with the force (anakin solo not Skywalker)
  • Reyalp wrote: »
    Anyone remember the original pod racing game on PSX / PC? That's probably mobile compatible now. Would be cool if they just slapped that in as a whole new game mode

Following the KotOR releases, they would rather make a Swoop Racing minigame : D could be fun tho!
  • Now I just feel old. :/

Yep... Happens more and more often now..
    U Can't Touch This is nearly 30 years old
  • As usual - you're best AND safest bet is to expect absolutely nothing from CG. Then it's quite likely you'll get it every time.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Or since we are so (expetetive deleted) about non canon stories how about the timeline where han has 2 sons? His son anakin was stronger than any of his telatices before him with the force (anakin solo not Skywalker)

I would have preferred anything from the EU, over anything KOTOR or made up Sith. Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo meant far more to me than any of the rest of that. Give me Lowbacca, Mara Jade, a true Jedi Master Luke. The Yuuzhan Vong were a far greater threat to the universe. At least Thrawn made it in, otherwise there's a lot missing.
  • Reyalp wrote: »
    Anyone remember the original pod racing game on PSX / PC? That's probably mobile compatible now. Would be cool if they just slapped that in as a whole new game mode

Watto: "You cannot beat Sebulba! He always wins!"
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    yuuzhanron wrote: »
    Or since we are so (expetetive deleted) about non canon stories how about the timeline where han has 2 sons? His son anakin was stronger than any of his telatices before him with the force (anakin solo not Skywalker)

I would have preferred anything from the EU, over anything KOTOR or made up Sith. Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo meant far more to me than any of the rest of that. Give me Lowbacca, Mara Jade, a true Jedi Master Luke. The Yuuzhan Vong were a far greater threat to the universe. At least Thrawn made it in, otherwise there's a lot missing.
    I'm wishful thinking that Mara Jade makes it in with Yuuzhan Vong, Darth Krayt (Sith x Tusken synergy would be awesome) and Jaina (ofc)

They said everything is possible regarding Legacy characters but I doubt CG is interested in this era and most players won't care about them
  • oh i like the idea of padawan kenobi
  • So for Phantom Menace content we have Qui-Gon, Maul, Nute Gunray, Auura Sing, and possibly Darth Sideous. the jedi like Mace Windu are from Attack of the Clones when they did more than sit in a chair. so they could release B1 battle droid and battle droid commander with yell paint on head and if they want to get creative Sabulba or Watoo on Dark Side. For Light Side, Ric Olie and Royal ship, Young Obi-wan, Captain Tanaka, Captain tarpals, Boss Nass, Young Anakin and Naboo Starfighter or just a no name Naboo Pilot.
  • The fact this game has some lame useless Jedi that nobody care but no Ki-Adi-Mundi is beyond me.

Also Padmé.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    The fact this game has some lame useless Jedi that nobody care but no Ki-Adi-Mundi is beyond me.

Also Padmé.
    You said it. Why is a Jedi version of Darth Vader in this game called Plo Koon. So dumb
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Ultra wrote: »
    The fact this game has some lame useless Jedi that nobody care but no Ki-Adi-Mundi is beyond me.

Also Padmé.
    You said it. Why is a Jedi version of Darth Vader in this game called Plo Koon. So dumb

@Ultra I'm missing what you are saying? Plo was actually a badass. If Jedi are reworked he should be given the only light side shock debuff. He was the only Jedi that could use a version of force lightning.

But yeah the most glaring Jedi omissions to me in the game are KAM and Quinlan Vos.
  • Um, Droidekas, Padme & Naboo Starfighter PLEASE!