Forfeit

I was in a battle in GA and both of us had Zavage left O our team.

It was a stalemate between the 2 so I forfeit the game

I go back in to finish Zavage but all 3 of his squad are there with full health and protection lol

It probably was said but I didn't know.

This is just a warning to those who don't know this happens

Replies

• Retreat or time out next time, don’t close the app.
  • If u retreat or force close the app in a TW or GA battle this squad will go back at the same point it was when u started the match.

Its usefull when u face for example a trooper, ewok, quira, NS, etc. Team and u get crushed so if u actually finish the battle next try they will stay not only full HP/prot also 100% TM xD so u (or ur guildmates) will have a hard time against them in the next try...

But if u are able to beat 2-3 toons or at least the leader or something its better to finish the battle (or let it timeout) so next try it will stay at the same point it was when u finished the match xD
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Forfeit in GA or TW resets the team. Very useful if you are fetting hammered and don't want them preloaded with tm. If you made some kills though, better to take defeat or let the timer run out.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Forfeit in GA or TW resets the team. Very useful if you are fetting hammered and don't want them preloaded with tm. If you made some kills though, better to take defeat or let the timer run out.

lesson learned lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Retreat or time out next time, don’t close the app.

retreating and closing the app has the same effect.
    Timing out on purpsose could be usefull against teams with revive capabilities, they can't revive in the next battle if they were killed in the previous battle.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Retreat or time out next time, don’t close the app.

retreating and closing the app has the same effect.
    Timing out on purpsose could be usefull against teams with revive capabilities, they can't revive in the next battle if they were killed in the previous battle.

Oh, I thought retreating had the same effect as timing out.