The Force Unleashed Characters

cosmicturtle333
5004 posts Member
edited March 2016
I'm currently playing through Star Wars The Force Unleashed again and I'm getting lots of ideas for cool new heroes who could be put into the game.

-Starkiller (LS)
-Starkiller (DS)
-Juno
-General Kota
-Shadow Guard
-Imperial Jump Trooper (Think Boba Fett in white armour)
-Imperial Shadow Trooper
-Felucian Warrior
-Felucian Shaman
-Maris Brood
-Proxy (I think he would be really cool, play him just like Ditto from Pokémon)

To be continued . . .
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
Post edited by cosmicturtle333 on

Replies

• I'm currently playing through Star Wars The Force Unleashed again and I'm getting lots of ideas for cool new heroes who could be put into the game.

-Starkiller (LS)
    -Starkiller (DS)
    -Juno
    -General Kota
    -Shadow Guard
    -Imperial Jump Trooper (Think Boba Fett in white armour)
    -Imperial Shadow Trooper
    -Felucian Warrior
    -Felucian Shaman
    -Maris Brood
    -Proxy (I think he would be really cool, play him just like Ditto from Pokémon)

To be continued . . .

I want Star Killer so bloody bad lol take my Money EA!!!!!
  • I'm replaying force unleashed II myself at the moment. Replayed 1 just before TfA hit the theaters. Would love to see Kota. Don't have an opinion about the rest, but really loved that character.
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Wish I had a system to play it on.... I have wanted to play it ever since I played the first part as Darth Vader at a friends house!

Destroying Wookies and force moving and crushing things! That was the first time I felt the true power of the dark side! Epic!

"You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    USAmazing wrote: »
    Wish I had a system to play it on.... I have wanted to play it ever since I played the first part as Darth Vader at a friends house!

Destroying Wookies and force moving and crushing things! That was the first time I felt the true power of the dark side! Epic!
    I played on PC. Surely you have a laptop or something?
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Rolf wrote: »

I played on PC. Surely you have a laptop or something?

I do have a laptop but it's old and I use it only for graphic art/design...

I haven't been much of a gamer last few years... Now with this phone I got **** back in... I hope to get a good tablet at some point, and maybe there will be a version for that someday...
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Tiddlywonker
    26 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    edited
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    This post is amazing. Have a good day

@BentWookie
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Unleashed was probably my least favorite Star Wars game in recent memory. The beginning part with Vader was probably the only cool part. It gets progressively more ridiculous right up to the end when you fight a certain iconic character.
  • Telaan wrote: »

Unleashed was probably my least favorite Star Wars game in recent memory. The beginning part with Vader was probably the only cool part. It gets progressively more ridiculous right up to the end when you fight a certain iconic character.

Do you mean
    Darth Maul?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »

Do you mean
    Darth Maul?

No, it was
    Darth Vader. Even with the lightside story being canon at the time, the idea that anyone other than Luke beating Vader, followed by almost defeating Palpatine, was just way over the top for me. Although I wasn't a fan of the whole crashing a star destroyer with the force either.
  • Telaan wrote: »

Do you mean
    Darth Maul?

No, it was
    Darth Vader. Even with the lightside story being canon at the time, the idea that anyone other than Luke beating Vader, followed by almost defeating Palpatine, was just way over the top for me. Although I wasn't a fan of the whole crashing a star destroyer with the force either.

Ah, okay. I played the Ultimate Sith Edition, someone told me you don't fight
    Darth Maul
    in the regular edition.
    But as long as you attack Palpatine and not Vader it actually could have happened.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member

Do you mean
    Darth Maul?

No, it was

Darth Maul
    in the regular edition.
    But as long as you attack Palpatine and not Vader it actually could have happened.

From what I remember
    You didn't have a choice to not fight Vader. It's what you did at the end of the fight that determined lightside or darkside alignment. If you killed Vader it was a darkside choice. You then went on to try and kill Palpatine and had another choice to make that was either lightside or darkside. If you chose lightside you sacrificed yourself to allow your friends to escape. If you chose darkside you got wrecked but lived and became Darth Kruger
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    "Although I wasn't a fan of the whole crashing a star destroyer with the force either."

That part actually would've had canon precedent. One of Luke's apprentices knocks out a whole fleet (though kills himself in the process) in one of the novels.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Do you mean
    Darth Maul?

No, it was

Darth Maul
    in the regular edition.

From what I remember
    You didn't have a choice to not fight Vader. It's what you did at the end of the fight that determined lightside or darkside alignment. If you killed Vader it was a darkside choice. You then went on to try and kill Palpatine and had another choice to make that was either lightside or darkside. If you chose lightside you sacrificed yourself to allow your friends to escape. If you chose darkside you got wrecked but lived and became Darth Kruger

Correct
    Vader attacks you and you mess him up pretty bad, then you have a choice of what to do. Kill Vader and take his place or save Kota from the Emperor.