Easy to farm teams for younger players

My son is just starting SWGOH

He’s doing Phoenix team (because he likes Rebels). I can’t see him following any complicated farming guide and wondered if you guys could suggest a few obvious other easy teams (that don’t involve high hard node farms)?

He also like Clone Wars (Jedi and Sith) & ***shudder*** Force Awakens/Last Jedi.
He will need a Darkside team and something for heists.....
Any suggestions appreciated!!

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    - Bounty Hunters for heists (Boba, Cad, Greedo, Dengar, IG88) all relatively easy farms at low to medium levels
    - First Order if he likes the new trilogy - needed for BB8 anyway.
    - Jedi aren't bad anymore. Bastila is a great leader and decently accessible.
  • Phoenix for Thrawn and Palpatine
    Jedi for Grandmaster Yoda, make sure he gets Bastilla and Jolee as part of that
    First Order
    Empire
    Bounty Hunters

This is enough if he decides to go for CLS, JTR and Revan eventually.
  • Empire - is it better to go for Tarkin, TFP, Vader etc like I did at the start?
    Or better to go for Shore, Veers, Starck etc
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Shore is one of the hardest nodes in the game to 3* depending on your light side squads and allies. And it's level 80+/LS-9.

In the mean time: Veers, Starck, Snow, Range, Storm would work wonders. They're all way easier to farm
  • A BH squad would be usefull for heist+chewaca, boba is good, then IG-88 and cad bane ( all easy farms) then boosk/jango so he will have a good BH team for chewie as well as boosk ship (almost mandatory in fleet).

Bastilla+4 jedis would be another usefull squad and so good for a new player. Since he would have ezra/kanan from PX i would say i think another 2 random jedis will let him unlock yoda fast to make a powerfull jedi squad.

So id say farm boosk, jango (+boosk ship), bastilla from hard nodes and even also Ig-88 and cad bane ships from hard nodes so he will have a BH squad for chewaca and at the same time he can unlock hans falcon early. It added to his phoenix ships will make a great fleet and once he have bastilla+yoda he can swich from phoenix to jedi in arena.

This way he will cover arena, fleet arena and heist without so much farming efort.
  • Tarkin, TFP, Vader are all great pilots too. You don't want to unlock the ship battles and not have pilots.