When will they fix the crashes/restarts?

When will EA/CG address the problem of the game crashing and needing to restart? It doesn't impact everyone, but for those that it does impact, it's huge. I just had the game crash on me twice in GA. First time, I lost my CLS team. Second time, my Traya team. Now I just lost this GA round, when I should have won. Crashes also happen when starting up arena/fleet battles, so it causes the need for crystal refreshes.

It's been reported, but nothing done. I have respectfully mailed @CG_SBCrumb a few times, with no response. If a community manager won't even respond, what exactly will it take? This isn't an isolated incident, as I know others that it happens to. So exactly what does it take to get someone to actually look into a significant issue that impacts gameplay for people?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    All bugs and issues need to be reported and discussed at Answers HQ to help highlight and help them prioritize these issues.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>