Please, just tell us.

Alright, we all noticed the new weekly shipments. And we all know they mean something (just like BHs meant something for Chewbie, HMF, and like Ewoks meant something for C3PO).
So, if we ALL know what's about to come, what's the point of not annoucing it? I'm sure a lot of people is eager to spend their money, let them prepare to.

Replies

• Yeah it would be a nice gesture to let us know what day we can finally get Revan. I have been ready since Dec. 10th.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    RekiemD wrote: »
    Alright, we all noticed the new weekly shipments. And we all know they mean something (just like BHs meant something for Chewbie, HMF, and like Ewoks meant something for C3PO).
    So, if we ALL know what's about to come, what's the point of not annoucing it? I'm sure a lot of people is eager to spend their money, let them prepare to.
    The point of not announcing is that you have a week after the announcement. They might be planning on giving us 10 or more days. The shipments are purposely meant to clue you in on what's hot in the immediate future. Its a nice way of telling us earlier than a week that go hard on farming those toons and an announcement will be coming on them
  • Ultra wrote: »
    RekiemD wrote: »
    The point of not announcing is that you have a week after the announcement. They might be planning on giving us 10 or more days. The shipments are purposely meant to clue you in on what's hot in the immediate future. Its a nice way of telling us earlier than a week that go hard on farming those toons and an announcement will be coming on them

There's a masssive difference in minimum amount of time till an event happens and maximum... They can still tell you over a week ahead by their schedule, just not under per their rules.

But let's be real, a schedule means absolutely nothing to CG, nothing.
  • RekiemD wrote: »

The Revan event requirements were announced on Oct. 9, 2018, for the original event. People have had 3.5 months to prepare for the return of Revan, lol.
  • Consider yourself told. Get your heroes 7* and geared up ASAP.
  • Revan is coming sometime during the 2 week, weekly shipment cycle. Remember they repeat.

There you been told
  • He’s coming on the 31st
  • Have the marketing people proven to CG that more people spend if they do this pseudo heads up as opposed to just allowing us to plan appropriately? I mean some of this stuff is only partially F2P . I have Boosk at 4.5 stars and am working on him for next Chewie . I might need to drop some coin because my 150 crystals per day currently go to Cantina Ewoks.

You want better game ratings? Give people more information to let them pick better paths.
This discussion has been closed.