Min gear required

I have Bastilla at 11 jolee at 8 and the rest at 7. Will this be enough or should I take them all to 8?

Replies

• That'll do
  • Basically gear Bastila, use the ally Revan, leave everyone else in the dust. Profit.
  • Thanks for the help
  • Revan_Presence
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Basically gear Bastila, use the ally Revan, leave everyone else in the dust. Profit.
    As soon as difficulty will be the same... :|
  • Yeah watch them remove the "borrowed" Revan this time. "Just for fun!"
  • Do you have to be level 85 or Revan? I am sitting at 81 with all the OR characters at 7* and 9 gear level.
  • I have Bastila G11, JB G8 and T3, MV, Zaalbar at G7. All of them at Skill Lv 7 except Bastila (full Zeta + Omega).
    I guess that will be enough to unlock 7* Revan, right ?
  • same here Basty G11 , Jolee G10 , Vao and Zaalbar G8 , T3 G7...Basty Full Zeta and Omega...hope i can make it
  • You'll be fine. Go see YouTube where people use G10+ Bastila and blue rings on everyone else
  • Don't think I'll make it, but I should be ok to do ok till the next round.

Bastilla G10, Speed = 206 (no Omegas or Zetas)
    Mission G8, Speed = 172 (no Omegas or Zetas)
    T3-M4 G7, Speed = 126 (no Omegas or Zetas)
    6* Zaalbar G7, Speed = 122 (no Omegas or Zetas)
    6* Jolee G8, Speed = 159 (no Omegas or Zetas)

I'm sure I have time to add a couple more pieces of Gear and some Mods.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • You won't need to. And you'll have plenty of time to get the last two to 7* hopefully if you have crystals set aside.
  • I won't be spending crystals on buying packs. Jolee and Zaalbar are around 3 and 13/100.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • BootesStarfire
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I completed it with Bastila (level 85, gear 8, abilities lvl 7) Jolee (lvl 85, gear 7, abilities lvl 5) Zaalbar (Lvl 70, Gear 7, Abilities lvl 5) mission (lvl 70, gear 6, abilities lvl 4) T3 (lvl 70, gear 7, abilities lvl 3)
    As you can see my team wasn’t particularly strong (76k with revan)
    I really struggled on the penultimate tier on stage 4 where we see the sith spirit, took my over 12 attempts to beat it and managed to get very lucky in 1 of them and managed to sneak a 1 star victory, the final tier was easy.
    Post edited by BootesStarfire on
  • I've got Bastila at 85, G12 zeta'd, Jolee 85, G12 zeta'd, Big Z 85 g8 no Omegas, Mission 85 g8 no omegas, and T3 85 g7 no omegas. I really don't care about Z, Mission, or T3 after the event. Will the penultimate at tier 4 trip me up?
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    @MasterGoz read the comment above yours. Clearly it won't.