Will I be ready for c3p0?

Here is my current progress:
https://swgoh.gg/p/767439112/characters/?sort_direction=asc&f=Ewok

I'll have wicket 7* for sure, and plan on using my next zeta on Chief Chirpa. Aside from finishing Logray, what do I need to do?

Replies

• I'd say try and get Paploo to G10 hes supposedly a very good tank and everyone could always use more health and protection
  • Are you talking about 7* or just unlocking?

You're pretty well set to unlock. To 7*, zetas on chirpa, Paploo, Wicket. G12 Paploo and Elder at least.
  • Man, you need that many zeta's to 7*?

Pretty much. I didn't actually get him 7*. I had g12 paploo and elder. others were g10 and 11. Didn't have Wicket or his zeta, was using Teebo. Didn't have Logray, was using Scout.

If Paploo or Elder went down it was over every time. That's why I figured out I need Wicket's zeta in addition to Paploo's to keep Paploo up. Chirpa's zeta is necessary because otherwise there's not enough damage and opportunity for tm gain.

Now having Logray does help a fair amount I'm sure. I just know those Endor rebels were way too fast and hit really hard.
  • From what I have seen the only necessary zeta is Chirpa’s. I would recommend pushing them up to G10 or above to increase their survivability so that the event isn’t insanely frustrating.

No, no, no. I did it with no trouble with just Chirpa zeta. Chirpa, Elder, Wicket, Paploo, and Logray all at G11. Didn’t even move mods.
  • I need 95 more logray shards, but g10-g11 for everyone won't be an issue.
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Man, you need that many zeta's to 7*?

No, no, no. I did it with no trouble with just Chirpa zeta. Chirpa, Elder, Wicket, Paploo, and Logray all at G11. Didn’t even move mods.
    With the perfect team it's easier, but from what I've read anything less than g12 was a huge headache. How many attempts did it take you?
    Lagandary wrote: »
    From what I have seen the only necessary zeta is Chirpa’s. I would recommend pushing them up to G10 or above to increase their survivability so that the event isn’t insanely frustrating.

From what I've read and went through with my non-ideal ewok squad, the only way the event wasn't frustrating was with all of those zetas.
  • I mean Ewoks are a good squad anyway, I don’t mind the zetas, just hope I can get them zeta’d in time is all.
  • You probably have another month or so.
  • Yeah I’m guessing sometime in March, only concern is getting logray 7*, who should I use if I can’t get him ?
  • only zeta I needed was on Chirpa's leadership. EE at G12 so I could put my best mod on him. Wicket G11, Teebo G11, Paplo G11 and Chirpa G10. Moved all my best mods on them, priority on speed for EE > Palo > Wicket > Teebo > Chirpa. They all need to be fast but in that order of priority, so Paplo and Wicket can call EE assists for the TM train and Teebo can stealth to give everyone full TM.

good luck
  • Is 7* doable with G11 zChirpa, G11 Paploo, G10 EE, G10 Teebo, G10 Scout?
  • I hope so, cause that's who I've got.
  • Slaveen wrote: »
    Is 7* doable with G11 zChirpa, G11 Paploo, G10 EE, G10 Teebo, G10 Scout?

Well I couldn'd do it with g10zchirpa, g12zpaploo, g12elde, g10 scout, g10 teebo, so probably not.
  • I have Chirpa, Paploo, Elder, Scout and Teebo. All 7*/G12 and full skill (including Z on Chirpa and Paploo). I think I'm ready but I am not so sure since I failed to score 7* Chewbacca with a full G12/Zeta BH squad but not Bossk... will it be the same here (no Logray nor Wicket) ? Or is the event easier ?
  • In my memory, everyone was recomennding Logray..
  • I have Chirpa, Paploo, Elder, Scout and Teebo. All 7*/G12 and full skill (including Z on Chirpa and Paploo). I think I'm ready but I am not so sure since I failed to score 7* Chewbacca with a full G12/Zeta BH squad but not Bossk... will it be the same here (no Logray nor Wicket) ? Or is the event easier ?

There is a guy on these forums who claims to have 7*’ed 3P0 with the same Ewoks, one Zeta on Chirpa lead, 3 of which were G11, 2 of which were G10 (he doesn’t specify which ones were which but I’m guessing Teebo and Scout were G10).

I’m not sure how many attempts it took him (probably an insane amount) but based on that, I think you’re good.
  • I did it with G11 zChirpa, G12 Wicket, G11 Elder, G11 Logray and G11 Paploo after around 100 attempts. Just follow the guide and keep Elder hidden at all costs. I only had mediocre mods on the lot.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    g12 and 3 zetas (as suggested by @Woodroward ) is way, way overkill. g10 on all, zeta on Chirpa and good mods will do the trick - especially since you will have the prefered team composition available.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Waqui wrote: »
    g12 and 3 zetas (as suggested by @Woodroward ) is way, way overkill. g10 on all, zeta on Chirpa and good mods will do the trick - especially since you will have the prefered team composition available.

Definitely not way overkill. Could it be done with less? Yes, but even the all g12 and 3 zetas will take several attempts to get. It's the only way to get it without massive headaches or lots of luck.

In other words... not overkill.
  • Rebel_Scumm
    55 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    So- I won't have logray 7*, but I have this team comp ready:
    https://swgoh.gg/p/767439112/characters/?sort_direction=asc&f=Ewok

Here are the updates since my profile isn't up to date on .gg.
    Elder - G12
    zChirpa - G11 (trying to get G12)
    zWicket - G10 (will be G11)
    Paploo - G11
    Scout - G10 (will be G11)

Now, should I work Wicket to G11? or Chirpa to G12?
    Post edited by Rebel_Scumm on