Darth Revan & Malak Event Speculation

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
Anyone have a good idea of what a Darth Revan event or a Darth Malak event would look like? JKRs event was basically just killing a giant monster like the Rancor.

What do you guys think one of these or even both of these events would look like? It would be cool to read your guys' ideas.

Replies

• Malak event would probably be at the leviathan, followed by the star forge where he faces off against revan.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    I'm asking what do you think the event is going to be about. Such as who you are going to fight and where.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    I'm asking what do you think the event is going to be about. Such as who you are going to fight and where.

Malak would most likely be a legendary event, requiring all Old Republic. You would basically fight through each of the worlds for each tier (Taris, Manaan, Kashyyyk, Korriban, Tattooine, then the Leviathan and Star Forge facing Malak).

Darth Revan would most likely require JK Revan, Malak, Bastila, HK, and a fifth, I'm unsure who honestly (they're the most important characters in regard to him). It could be all sorts of things (maybe the planets again at each of the Star Maps, Ior conquering Mandalorians on different planets). I think it would end with facing Valkorion (that's how he became Darth) and that could lead into more SW;tOR characters. If not it'd probably end on the Star Forge, killing Malak and becoming the Dark Lord once again (KotOR I darkside ending).
  • SemiGod wrote: »

Malak would most likely be a legendary event, requiring all Old Republic. You would basically fight through each of the worlds for each tier (Taris, Manaan, Kashyyyk, Korriban, Tattooine, then the Leviathan and Star Forge facing Malak).

No legendary event to date has had different settings for different tiers. They've all been the same battle just scaling in difficulty.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • In the game you choose to be good or evil before facing Darth Malak and that choice dictates the characters that remain in your party.

Because of that I think the next event will be for Darth Revan and will be similar in nature to the JKR event, likely using the new OR toons.

That will be followed by a Malak event where you can either use JKR and light side OR toons, or Darth Revan and dark side OR toons. I think they will attempt to keep things consistent with the KOTOR game.

At least that is my guess/hope.
  • It will be a battle of visa and mastercard, rein by amex.
  • Tactyou wrote: »
    It will be a battle of visa and mastercard, rein by amex.

Fact
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »

Someone has anger issues.

Lol

And over a hypothetical scenario

😂