Help with CLS rebel team

I've been lazy with squad arena but want to make a push with my rebels. CLS + Chewbacca + RHan + others

problem is that EP+ Sion+ DN +etc. teams are killing me. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Any suggestions on team make up or kill order?

here is my roster:
https://swgoh.gg/p/117644735/characters/

Replies

• I would say r2 and old Ben til you get your gk geared up but another option. If there's still a lot of palpatine lead teams in your arena shard I would consider switching to jedi. You have bastila, Yoda, ezra and old ben done. Just gear up your general kenobi then and you'll tear palp leads apart
  • Yeah, I run Bastilla atm and ep teams are no issue. Was thinking the new rebels were better. Maybe I need to stick to Jedi until I push up higher?

Which teams are rebels good against?
  • EP or Traya led teams are the ones I aim for. Run R2 and Thrawn w CLS, RHan and Chewie. Adjust health so guard is on CLS. Stun EP 1st move, smokescreen R2 so he gets marked, take out EP, fracture Sion and you're on your way. I've yet to lose to Sith since I got Chewie.
    Only time I get in trouble is if Chewie gets marked or fractured, but Han provides enough dmg either way.
  • Against Palp lead sion teams, CLS rebels can do really well. Traya is a problem but without her,fast rebels will do fine. Stun Thrawn , or Palpy if no thrawn, then make sure you kill sion first, before he get hatred. If he gets hatred then leave him until last and just DPS him down