Places of power event rewards

Darklee
2 posts Member
edited January 2019
I think aniken and his ship needs to be added to this event rewards pool. The inclusion of it would make sense.

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    The rewards need an overhaul. Though it's an easy event, MK IV stun guns shouldn't be a reward on the toughest tier. Mythic tier would be nice too.

However, I can't see them adding one of the newest ships to the rewards. It would be great, but doubt they would.
  • Options
    The rewards need an overhaul. Though it's an easy event, MK IV stun guns shouldn't be a reward on the toughest tier. Mythic tier would be nice too.

However, I can't see them adding one of the newest ships to the rewards. It would be great, but doubt they would.

There is precedent. We had new empire toons (gar, isc and so on) added to the empire event rewards a while back.

Knowing my luck it'll be added as rewards the day after I finish farming from the single node.
  • Options
    I mostly play it for the ship building materials. I needed 1.5 mio to upgrade two ships and was finally ready to beat tiers 1 and 2, so this event couldn't have come at a more opportune time.
  • Options

There is precedent. We had new empire toons (gar, isc and so on) added to the empire event rewards a while back.

Knowing my luck it'll be added as rewards the day after I finish farming from the single node.

Also added Lando’s Falcon as a reward to Contraband Cargo not too long after it became farmable.

I’d love to see a reward overhaul and mythic tier on this event.
  • Options
    Agreed 100%. Challenge gear at all levels is a joke compared to all the other Assault Battles. And once you have either maxed FO or maxed Sith the whole thing is just even "auto/basic", which shouldn't be the case on the highest tier.