Jedi zeta priority

Assuming using the top meta Jedi team (jkr lead, gmy, Jolee, gk, bastila), what order would you put on the 5 needed zetas?

General of old republic
Hero
Direct Focus
Battle Meditation
That looks pretty bad

Truth be told, I already got that looks pretty bad, have 80 mats to do the other 4 already but not enough omegas to do all 4 when revan drops Thursday, so deciding if I do all 3 of revans and then gmy, or if I do gmy and 2 of revans. It seems all of revans are great so I'm leaning towards them over battle meditation, which the foresight gain is great but not as impactful as the other 4.

Replies

• Beyol
    328 posts Member
    If you're talking Jedi, Bastila should be your first.
  • Beyol wrote: »

Not with Revan in the picture.
  • Revan Lead, GMY and Jolee are most important after that finish revan off. Hero then saviour in my opinion.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Revan Lead, GMY and Jolee are most important after that finish revan off. Hero then saviour in my opinion.

Savior isn't a zeta.

I previously agreed with this order other than that, but from what I've been told the Direct Focus zeta is actually pretty crucial and might be a higher priority than Hero.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Revan Lead, GMY and Jolee are most important after that finish revan off. Hero then saviour in my opinion.

Savior isn't a zeta.

I previously agreed with this order other than that, but from what I've been told the Direct Focus zeta is actually pretty crucial and might be a higher priority than Hero.

What he said
  • Beyol wrote: »

Not wasting a zeta on an obsolete leadership with revan...
  • Battle meditation zeta makes that much of a difference? I'm not seeing it over any of revans but willing to listen to others with experience
  • All of Revan's zetas along with Jolee are absolutely vital for performing well in any game mode. Revan is very much the first Hero's Journey toon where all 3 zetas are required for him to work.
  • thedrjojo wrote: »
    Battle meditation zeta makes that much of a difference? I'm not seeing it over any of revans but willing to listen to others with experience

Revan lead is better than Bastilas, so if they are both on your team, Revan will be your leader.
  • Why would you not Zeta QGJ?
  • Omnitopus wrote: »
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Battle meditation zeta makes that much of a difference? I'm not seeing it over any of revans but willing to listen to others with experience

Revan lead is better than Bastilas, so if they are both on your team, Revan will be your leader.

What does that have to do with anything I said? I'm not an ****, nowhere in my posts have I implied or said that I was going to put a zeta on bastila.

Yoda's special is called battle Meditation. Bastila's unique, which is only an Omega, is legendary battle meditation. Her leadership is initiative.

My question was does the foresight gain from Yoda zeta make more of an impact than any of the revan zetas, cause I will get to use 3 of the 4 right away (with the 4th happening about a week later whenever I can get like 10 omegas... Unless I break down and buy some omegas)... But it can also be an academic conversation for others who will have to wait to prioritize the 5 zetas this team needs to reach the full potential

Because he is outdated and his zetaed leader ability is far weaker than both Bastila and Revan’s zetaed leader abilities.

Luminara also has a zeta. Could have a real team there lol.

Because he is outdated and his zetaed leader ability is far weaker than both Bastila and Revan’s zetaed leader abilities.

From now on I will do this:
    <sarcasm>Why would you not Zeta QGJ</sarcasm>
    It'd be more apparant.
  • After playing with them for a few days (the revan event gave 10 omega matts so I had enough to put all of them on), I've noticed that the turn meter and foresight gain on battle Meditation is indeed very much worth it and would probably be 2nd or 3rd priority, depending on where you are using them