RJT difficulty level increased?

I followed all the guidelines coming up to this event and everyone said I was beyond ready. Yet I can't get past stage 4. Be it crap RNG or just the fact that the NPC's seem to have 230 speed or some other factor I can't get past it. I either die on stage 2 or 3. The shield baton trooper takes 3 turns to every one of mine regardless of how much speed I stack on.

I have used multiple different mod loadouts and the only ones that allow me to even get close to beating the 3rd stage is stacking health and protection mods out the Ying yang. Yet every guide written on it that I have looked at said I was more then prepared yet I'm not it seems. Which makes me think the difficulty level has been ninja increased. If that's the case it's beyond shady and will probably cause me to walk away finally from this FUBAR show.

The last time this event came around I sailed through with g8 vets and g9 Finn but stopped just before the stage I'm on. They were subpar but did the job fine yet this time is not the case. Anybody else having problems?

Replies

• Options
    Can you post your SWGOH account link? Hard to advise too much without seeing your characters.
    I just completed this time, I had to up Finn one level and Rey I have G11 as I was told she was important. BB8 I have high from HAAT raid, so he's G12 (not sure if he's part of this one, don't think so, but don't remember). Finn I have at G9 (bumped him up from 8 to 9 to better complete one level).

https://swgoh.gg/p/191584655/ - Check out my Resistance roster if you want.

That said, I had to retry one level a couple times to get better RNG and get past it. I thought it was pretty easy honesty, had to re-try one level a few times, but much better than Chewie or C3PO (even 5 or 6 star).
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I remember this event being harder than what guides/forum members described. I think I focused on toughness on the vets and brough scav rey to g11 to cut down the odds I needed till I passed