Rigorous work!

2Next

Replies

• I agree with OP.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    These devs are very communicative. We got about 20+ new characters and 4 new ships last year and at least 14 toon reworks. Literally EVERY ship got reworked. And Chewie and Revan - two of the biggest requests.

Those are just what I can think of off the top of my head.

Just because you have expectations, it does not mean they are reasonable. They are doing a great job. CTFO.

(Except I still dont see Beckett dang you terrible devs!)
  • There are places in life where people will hear you out in terms of complaints about a service.

It just comes across as whiny to suggest the devs aren't "rigorously working" about a free turn-based Android game that has been out for going on 4 years, the majority of players like, and is seemingly not going anywhere.

Also, is this OP in the feedback section and why the hell not, if not?

It's his 2 cents of feedback. I usually don't read posts there. This is why.
  • @Kyno can you move this thread to Feedback?
  • SylForge006
    138 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    The issue we are all taking with OP is this.

Your complaints are pitiful.

Handled 1 by 1.

Delay on Road Ahead: the Road Ahead tells us nothing as fact and only gives us a general idea of what they hope to release in that time. The fact it's late doesn't affect us in any measurable way.

"Radio Silence" on Finn: on January 11 they addressed this (so not "silence") and said the fix they tested for a week wasn't addressing the issue properly. They said they'd let us know when they had a new fix they thought would work. It's been 2 weeks yes, but big changes take Alot of time and there's simply NO REASON for them to tell us "we are still looking at multiple fixes". Why inform us that there is no news yet? That's stupid.

Updates without patch notes: this one is simply false. This was the update and these were the patch notes (linked below). If any other "update" happened then they were just laying coding groundwork for new events/content that has no impact on our game. Hence, pointless to give us "updates"
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/193714/scheduled-update-1-23-2019#latest

Territory War: on January 24 they posted that the TW on the 28th of January would be "vanilla" which he States as "no bonuses or anything"
    On Jan 25 he posted that TW on J/31 and F/10 would have bonuses listed. So no lie, and no miscommunication.

Devs commenting: would you genuinely rather DEVELOPERS spend their time sifting through the forums or Doing their Jobs and developing this game? They are under NO obligation to respond to angry people on forums. None. There is also no point for them to respond, as it will actually solve almost no issue at all.

Finally - Letting the game die:. They've released a Ton of new content in the last 6 months. It's not their fault that you don't care about Kotor or Chewie and BH or Grand Arena. That's a ton of Brand New content. Many games may only get that kind of content once a year, but we get new stuff every couple months. This is simply asinine foolishness.

If you had legitimate complaints I wouldnt have a problem with this, but this is pitiful man.
    Post edited by SylForge006 on