Jumping the gun for Darth Revan imho...

Prev1
Recent videos predicting Darth Revan seem a bit wishful?
It’s way too soon
  • I suspect droids this month given L3 is the login reward. Unless C&G troll with Drayden Vos, Beckett and Mechanical Maul ;)
  • Anyara and Aldren Dayos* + a Legendary Darth Malak would probably appear first.

*Anyara and Aldren were with Bastila on the Strike Team that captured Darth Revan. Malak was his apprentice and fired on his ship...

Replies

• Recent videos predicting Darth Revan seem a bit wishful?
    It’s way too soon
    • I suspect droids this month given L3 is the login reward. Unless C&G troll with Drayden Vos, Beckett and Mechanical Maul ;)
    • Anyara and Aldren Dayos* + a Legendary Darth Malak would probably appear first.

*Anyara and Aldren were with Bastila on the Strike Team that captured Darth Revan. Malak was his apprentice and fired on his ship...

These predictions were made considering how JKR was released - if Juhani and Carth are released this week we will have a perfect analogy.
    Login reward for October was Nightsister Spirit which is pretty much as connected to Revan as L3 to Darth Revan.
    Malak is likely maybe even more likely than Darth Revan, this is also a theory in most of these videos. Nice that you agree.
  • If anything, I think Darth Revan is late, and could have been released simultaneously to Jedi Revan. They should be a matched set, after all.
    It’s way too soon

Its Darth Revan end of Feb. Less posty more farmy
  • February is Month of the Sith and with JKR and the last 2 Sith Months ,Darth Revan is highly probable.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    You watch videos about the game? Why?
  • Rojas wrote: »
    You watch videos about the game? Why?

😂
  • I like turtles. Why?
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    I like turtles. Why?

Agreed. What is it about turtles?
  • Buddy wrote: »
    I like turtles. Why?

Agreed. What is it about turtles?

I blame Finding Nemo. Crush is how we should live. You know, enjoy life, have fun and just work on being chill. Plus sea turtles are beautiful and majestic in the water.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I too think they won't drop darth malak/revan in februari, atleast not as a legendary/journey toon. It's baseless speculation ofcourse, i'm just not as convinced as many forum users seem to be about darth malak/revan comming to the game and the requirements to get him.
    I do however appreciate being convinced upfront, it's a whole lot better than you should have farmed character x y and z in hindsight.
    Personally i always try to be ready for whatever comes, so i've done some preparations in anticipation of a sith event, but i do still think it's not comming. Maybe sith capital ship though? who knows.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I like turtles too. Way too soon for what? If they want to monetize the second set of OR companions, now is the time to do it. If they are required later people will have too much time to get them without spending. If they aren’t required then what will be required instead and why does this set even exist? It could all be a tease but the original video suggested there would eventually be a Darth Revan.
  • leef wrote: »
    I too think they won't drop darth malak/revan in februari, atleast not as a legendary/journey toon. It's baseless speculation ofcourse, i'm just not as convinced as many forum users seem to be about darth malak/revan comming to the game and the requirements to get him.
    I do however appreciate being convinced upfront, it's a whole lot better than you should have farmed character x y and z in hindsight.
    Personally i always try to be ready for whatever comes, so i've done some preparations in anticipation of a sith event, but i do still think it's not comming. Maybe sith capital ship though? who knows.

I think that the marquee toons being needed for events has been established. Worse case, is we don't use them and they are all 7* just in case. But I am a collector.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5X-yYu-Hn8

Recent?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Level 85 isn't that recent... Oh interwebs, how speculation thou art!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

So, you see no point behind the 4 OR toons that got released after Jedi revan?

I don't think we're going to have to use them in februari to unlock darth revan or malak.

I think that the marquee toons being needed for events has been established. Worse case, is we don't use them and they are all 7* just in case. But I am a collector.

Well, that might not be the worse case scenario for someone else reading the forum, going balls to the wall on the OR toons for absolutely nothing (except having them 7* ofc) and falling behind on other fronts because of it. Their own choice ofcourse.
    I'm steadilly farming them btw, mostly because i can easily do so and i just want to be safe. Not using alot of crystals on them at this point in time though, which i may or may not regret later on ;)
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    If L# is a login toon - they could be expanding on the Solo characters with Becket, Vos and Maul.

However, with the release of the additional OR toons: Juhani, Carth, Canderous and Bastilla Fallen - perhaps we could expect a Jedi Revan.

Especially if login toon of L3 is supporting droids - perhaps an HK47 rework to give us that 5th character for a Darth Revan team.

The fact that Jedi Revan is returning so quickly too, may also be an indication - but who knows what is going to happen.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Seriously though, after watching SOlo again recently - additional DS toons from that movie are severely lacking here in game.

Becket for sure as well as Vos and of course, the long-awaited Maul.

We got the DS characters from R1 when that movie came out - no reason to think we won't get the same courtesy with Solo.

Maul has been a huge want for a long time - we have Darth Maul but we need "Maul" - as he is known in Rebels.

His robotic legs version could cover his time in TCW (through Solo and Rebels), so could be tagged as Sith with Synergy with Savage.

He could also be tagged as Scoundrel (as per TCW and Solo) - due to his connections to the underworld, bolstering the Scoundrel faction in the game.

Of course he is Dark Side and his aggressive nature would surely warrant an "attacker" tag as well.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Sith bomber and sith fighter are never mentioned here and are farmable. Always characters are the big speculation. A sith cap ship was in falcon release. I could see more cap ship(s) being added. They seem to have the kit to counter this horrible rebel ship meta. God please release a sith cap ship lol
    This rebel meta is chocolate
  • I too believe it would be a bit much/soon to get another legendary/journey again in february. 5 new special event’s characters in 5 months is insane, another journey barely 4 months after the previous one is insane. Plus we’ve got 8 straight months of sith meta already, going back to them so soon for at least 4 other months looks stale.
    Just because other kotor characters were released after Revan does not necessarily mean they will be required for a characther event in february. A lot of characters in this game are not required for a legendary or a journey.

Of course it’s just my opinion and it can totally happen.
  • AceCV
    993 posts Member
    The OP theory makes more sense than having a Darth Revan legendary with toons that don't make any sense besides having OR tag. Mixing Fallen Bastila with Juhani, Carth and Ordo its just a mess to achieve profit since they aren't even a DS or LS set but a mix of both.
    In my oppinion if we had a LS OR set to unlock Jedi Revan we should had a DS OR set to unlock Darth Revan... just my 2 cts.

I don't think we're going to have to use them in februari to unlock darth revan or malak.

Well, that might not be the worse case scenario for someone else reading the forum, going balls to the wall on the OR toons for absolutely nothing (except having them 7* ofc) and falling behind on other fronts because of it. Their own choice ofcourse.
    I'm steadilly farming them btw, mostly because i can easily do so and i just want to be safe. Not using alot of crystals on them at this point in time though, which i may or may not regret later on ;)

The nice thing about a 7* roster is that whatever they throw your way, eventually you'll be prepared. Look at Chewie and 3PO. Gearing is one thing, but farming shards is tough. I've been F2P and I have 134 7* characters. However one wishes to play, at least have fun.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

The nice thing about a 7* roster is that whatever they throw your way, eventually you'll be prepared. Look at Chewie and 3PO. Gearing is one thing, but farming shards is tough. I've been F2P and I have 134 7* characters. However one wishes to play, at least have fun.

I'm doing the same, i'm just expressing my doubt about us needing the additional OR characters. Some who may not share our style of playing may be disgruntled if it turns out we don't need the OR toons at all (which i think is going to be the case. emphasis on "i think").

I'm doing the same, i'm just expressing my doubt about us needing the additional OR characters. Some who may not share our style of playing may be disgruntled if it turns out we don't need the OR toons at all (which i think is going to be the case. emphasis on "i think").

I can see how that can be the case. Now that we are expecting marquee characters to be used for legendary characters, the "smrt" idea would be to throw us a curve ball and do something else to throw us off the scent.
  • How else are they going to make money if the don't drop Darth Revan or Malak by the end of Feb. No panic farming = No $$$.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    I sure hope that the Revan part of that “leak” is false. If true, then they are fine with repeating the same type of paywall that was JKR, when after the outcry. Im fine with paywalls, I paid to get a pack so I could get RJT the first time....but that was only $30, not anywhere near the $300-400 that JKR supposedly cost. I really hope they don’t go down that road again.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    I don’t really know what is possible or not anymore... CG can do whatever they want at this point.

There is no book behind every move they make. The JKR event as a Heros Journey without needing a Revan beforehand and the Falcon event needing ANY Bounty Hunter ships is reasons enough for me.

• Devian
    663 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Recent videos predicting Darth Revan seem a bit wishful?
    It’s way too soon

Darth Malak never defeated Revan. And he probably fought under him with his jaw. Yes, he bombarded Revan's ship and Bastila saved him. Yes he fought Revan at the end. But, he never defeated Revan. On the contrary, Revan defeated him multiple times
    Basically, Vitiate unlocked Darth Revan(and series of those events are way too complicated).
    No one really cares about jedi strike time who fought with Bassy. I would rather believe Zane Carrick and Jarael shows up and unlock Alek(jedi who became Malak). And even this won't probably happen. We'd sooner see Mythra Surik & Co, or Arren Kae