R2D2 and where to use him ?

Hi, i currently run r2 as a part of jtr team with bb8 trooper and scav rey. But i am thinking whether he will be more useful with rebels fir tw/tb ( i have cls han chewie old ben and 5th slot still vacant)

What do you think can be a replacement for r2 in resistance team or who can fulfill my 5th rebel slot if i leave r2 with jtr.

I do not have c3po

Replies

• Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Holdo would be a decent replacement for Resistance - makes up for the loss of Smoke Screen by taunting. AOE daze plus a little healing are nice too.

Bistan would be a good 5th for Rebels - make sure he's the weakest so he gets Guard from Chewie. Alternatively you could drop Old Ben and pop Chirrut & Baze in there.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    The reason JTR, R2, bb8 have a ton of synergy between them with makes them the usual core of the team.

I'd search for another rebel, or use a plug like Sion or Nest.

You can post your roster so we can get a better idea of what you are working with
  • HK666 wrote: »
    The reason JTR, R2, bb8 have a ton of synergy between them with makes them the usual core of the team.

I'd search for another rebel, or use a plug like Sion or Nest.

You can post your roster so we can get a better idea of what you are working with

https://swgoh.gg/p/619229668/

My roster
  • CLS Han Chewie R2 are a nice combo. I've seen GK with that combo, also Thrawn.
  • As far as resistance I usually see JTR leading R2 bb8 Trooper and Scavenger Rey. Scab Rey has the least synergy but most damage.
    I would suggest dropping her for Finn. He heals, dispels, stuns, great tank that can pop expose.