How Many Hard Node Refreshes?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    Reyalp wrote: »
    To the people doing DS Bastilla only twice a day...that's not going to be enough :(

Yep that's why I'm doing 4 refreshes a day. May still not be enough but after that shipments are cheaper. But I'll wait until the event is confirmed before doing that. But I've got crystals saved.

I'm almost done with Canderous (only 29 shards to go) and almost 6 stars on dark bastie. I'm hoping they drop the other two to farmable soon. I can more efficiently farm two hard nodes than just one at a time.

Juhani and Carth should go farmable tonight based on the release cadence and speculation

Yeah that's my guess too. I hope so. Assuming one of them is a hard node, and one is a cantina, that will let me make use of the energy pack that is available now. With only one toon, the it's just too expensive to refresh enough times to use 900 energy.
  • Options
    Currently I am attempting to make some sort of stockpile of crystals. I have about 5K at the moment. I generally do 3 normal energy refreshes and one cantina refresh per day. I haven't refreshed a hard node before. I can only crack top 50 in arena and I missed out on the Falcon so even hitting top 100 in ship arena is a bit tough.

As a long time ftp player, I still have a hard time trying to farm everything. My gear farming has severely suffered. My currents farms are Fallen Bastila, Jango/HT, Canderous, XB, Sith Fighter and IG-2000. Any left over energy is going towards Sith Bomber. I currently have 148 7* toons and 33 7* ships (including the four capital ships). I have 9 LS hard nodes farms left (really 8 since Jango/HT are on one) and 4 DS hard node farms left. If I get some lucky pulls, I can eliminate two LS farms since two are Lobot and U'R Tusken, so I can get those for free from Bronzium cards.

Whether it be Malak or Darth Revan, I know I will have to wait until the second time around. My Bastila is 6/65 and Canderous is 8/65. I just don't have the time to farm them plus two other toons from 0/30 in the short amount of time. That is life for ftp. I have gotten everything on the second time through. A few ones I have gotten the first time like Palpatine, R2, CLS, and C-3PO. I don't think I even got Yoda the first time since I don't think I had either enough or the right Jedi at the time. Assuming three months minimum between the first time an event is release and its first return, I should be finished the Falcon ships by then. Same thing with the second batch of KOTOR toons. If Juhani or Carth show up on a ship node, I will dump my Sith Fighter farming for that toon.
  • Options
    Personally I refresh both normal and cantina energy 3 times a day. Sometimes I refresh mod energy once a day. Currently refreshing the xb node once per day and I’ll switch to refreshing the ig2000 node once xb is done.