Characters with foresight and stunned not dodging

I noticed in a battle recently that a character with foresight and was stunned didn't dodge. Is this normal?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yes. They made that change a while back, that if you are stunned you cannot dodge. This includes foresight.
  • If a character with Blind attacks a stunned enemy with foresight, do they miss?
    If a character with Blind attacks a not-stunned enemy with foresight, are both status effects dispelled or just one?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • If a character with Blind attacks a stunned enemy with foresight, do they miss?
    If a character with Blind attacks a not-stunned enemy with foresight, are both status effects dispelled or just one?

Interesting questions. If I had to guess, I'd say the attack will hit a stunned character in the first case, and in the second, both status effects will be dispelled.

I'm more confident on the second one - both conditions were filled - the toon with foresight doesn't know or care that their attacker had Blind, just that the attack missed. Same for the Blinded toon.

Similarly, stun overrides Foresight, I'd imagine it would override Blind as well.