Nightsisters in sith heroic raid

I've been working on my ns team on and off again and I've heard a lot of positive feedback regarding their usage in the sith raid. Which leader should be used and what other ns toons should make up the party.

Replies

• Options
    In p3 it’s Talzin (L), Asajj, Daka, Zombie, and Initiate. In p4 it’s Asajj (L), Talzin, Daka, Zombie, Talia.
  • Options
    In p3 it’s Talzin (L), Asajj, Daka, Zombie, and Initiate. In p4 it’s Asajj (L), Talzin, Daka, Zombie, Talia.

This. I personally would go with building the P3 team first because its easier to run anyways with G10 or less zTalzin and Initiate (Or Spirit) because the strategy is to let them die while keeping Asajj Daka and Zombie alive to pull those 2 for beyond the grave assists which creates the TM Train between Daka and Asajj (They both gain TM[And Max Life Stacks] whenever any unit dies which with this setup happens alot)
    Another reason I suggest going with zTalzin lead team is because outside of Sith Raid thats one of the better teams to put on TW/GA Defense and depending on your shard G11+ On Talzin/Daka/Asajj/Zombie can be one hell of an Arena team and quite the pain in the **** to face. Add in a Zeta Nest and you have the very G12+ NS team I avoid on the regular if possible cause its a coin flip if RNG will allow me to take them out before Time expires.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Spirit works well in p3 as well. Choose between NI and spirit.