Bounty Hunter Prestigious quest bug for IG-88

HankTheTank
12 posts Member
edited January 2019
I am really getting the run around with the EA help center so I’m posting this here. On 1/25 I completed the special mission in DSTB using bounty hunters and IG -88 was in my squad. I did not get credit in the “ mortally wound” portion of the presigious quest. You need to win 12 battles using IG-88. After the completion of the TB I am at 5/12 so I will need two more TBs to complete it, not one. This is ridiculous. The special mission is a “battle” just as the combat mission is a battle.

My case has been forwarded to about 5 different people and no one has a clue what I’m talking about. They just say “if you completed it you will get the reward”.

Has anyone had a similar problem and gotten credit for the win by using the help center? If it’s a bug can’t someone fix this so it doesn’t affect others?

Replies

• Options
    Yeah this has been a bug for a while, it doesn’t count if you use him in the special mission.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You should report this to Answers HQ, or add to a post there if there is one.

EAHelp is less likely to be able to help with an issue like this.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>