Farming Bastilla Shan

I have noticed as i'm trying to farm her, once i got yo 5 stars its been like pulling teeth on her hard and fleet nodes to get shards. Am i doing something wrong? Please help this poor player.

Thanks

Replies

• Nope. It's just a bad luck run. Doesn't matter who, the star level, which node, which energy.
  • Thanks for that. it gives me hope that i might get her done by the next time Grand Master Yoda comes around.
  • When I farmed Bastilla and while I'm doing jolee there I averaged 1 shard a day. Occasionally I'd get lucky but it's not just you
  • I have to say though I would love to believe in "Bad RNG" theory but I have had this happen to me on almost EVERY single char I have node farmed once hitting 5 & 6* . My Bast has been at 73/85 for almost a week now and I even started siphoning Nest shard energy to do her fleet node as well and still ending up with ZERO shards for days now. This also happened when I was Farming Nihi, Baze, Talzin, Bossk & his Ship and many others as well. Seems very coincidental that I get 3-5 shards a day from a single refresh all the way until the farming time really matters then I am down to a single or zero shards a day for days on end.

Now, that being said I am sure the mathematics from the weeks after weeks I was getting solid 3-5 Shards out of 16 tries a day and the MANY MANY days I get 0-1 Shards per 16 all in the grand scheme add up to the fabled "33%" drop rate but for real, stop waiting around for my chars to be 1-2 days from the next star upgrade to shaft me with basically 0% drop rate for days on end pushing my timeframe back weeks
  • I had no issues farming either of them. I finished up the OR quicker than I calculated

Wicket I've been having horrible luck with, as with BSF... It's all random.
  • Random Number Generator for the win lol
  • I farmed all 5 KOTOR chars as soon as they were available. I hit 7 stars on all about a week ago. Patience, and using your crystals wisely. Since I'm cantina farming Qi'ra now, and not Canderous, I predict it'll be whatever the second odd next KOTOR event where I can clean up.
  • Nasty Basty don't wanna drop!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.