List of affectionate nicknames for gear pieces

Curious to see what you all call some of these.

It'd be nice to have pics of each with a title and description under each, but I'm too lazy to do so... So we'll just name them randomly.

There's the hairdryer (purple one is notorious).
The ashtray or shower drain.
The cuffs.
The 'laptop'?
What else?

Replies

• The beans in the plate
    The iron ****
    The eyeball
    The experiment tube

The first pieces that comes to mind.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The one I can't post on the forums
  • Lol, nice.
    Hoping others keep it going. This is great information. Now I know what to call em without confusing anyone or having to type "MK-IV Devaronian Alloy Composite Alto Dilutian Keypad" (not a real thing...)
  • Will_Cocishuge
    545 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Don't forget about the Purple Condom in package, Brass Knuckles,& Cement cylinder blocks
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    I seek 1500 chiewab hypos to keep up with Dooku's, GS's, Lumi's and Sid's addiction.
  • Puglio
    161 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The droid caller is a salt shaker.

Which one is the notorious hair dryer?
  • Puglio wrote: »
    The droid caller is a salt shaker.

Which one is the notorious hair dryer?

That is an iron ****.
  • Why name something "salt shaker" when it's already clearly a piston? At least those syringes don't look like an actual syringe, thus being Hairdryers.
    And to keep the thread going, we also have the Frisbee and the Trashcan Lid.
    What is "beans in plate" referring to?
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • The salt shaker

the boom box

the dog tag
  • car stereo amplifier , 1994 acura integra piston, hair dryer, sony boombox. sewer pipe, cinder block.
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    The air conditioner
  • As someone said in an another thread: MK 3 sienar holo projector aka "the golden condom".
  • The Dan Aykroyd caller. The hot glue gun.
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Why name something "salt shaker" when it's already clearly a piston?

No, no, no, you guys have it all wrong! It's clearly a butt plug.

• Why name something "salt shaker" when it's already clearly a piston? At least those syringes don't look like an actual syringe, thus being Hairdryers.
    And to keep the thread going, we also have the Frisbee and the Trashcan Lid.
    What is "beans in plate" referring to?

Beans would be "BlasTech Weapon Mod Prototype Salvage". Sorry I can not put a screenshot here right now.
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    The silver droid caller is a Hitachi magic wand...
  • Armor salvage - can' t find a good metaphor for it.
    Fighting game controller? those red buttons - nah, too long. must be easily typed like ' salt shaker' .

Binoculars - wall-e (head)

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I have lots of adjetives and names for gear and none of them are endearing... Most are just four letters
  • The Blas-Tech Weapon Mods are sippy cup lids,
    The Merr-Son Thermal Detonator are Clank heads (from Ratchet and Clank).
  • J_Low
    18 posts Member
    Blas-Tech Weapon Mods look like Roombas to me.
  • Forgot about the dog tags and the wiiU driving wheel.
  • Sry I can't tell you because I never saw one of them :/
  • Armor salvage - can' t find a good metaphor for it.
    Fighting game controller? those red buttons - nah, too long. must be easily typed like ' salt shaker' .

Binoculars - wall-e (head)

Armor salvage looks like a car stereo amplifier to me. Or a bose surround sound system they try to sell to octogenarians.
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The beans in the plate
    The iron ****
    The eyeball
    The experiment tube

The first pieces that comes to mind.
    Lol at" personal massager" being swear filtered. They filtered the t.u.r.d yesterday.

• The Merr-Sonn Portable Stereo.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    After I got GS to gear 8 the stun cuffs changed to cvn stuffs

Glad I'm not the only one to see a shower drain and packaged condom, but bottlecap (candy version) works too.

• The power cell is call a "turkey call"

For the censors we'll say I refer to the holocaust projector as *makes quotation makes in the air* "rooster jewelry"