Bastila and Ordo shards

Hello guys!
I’m just wondering, how many shards of Bastila and Canderus do you guys have??
Right now ive 18/100 for Ordo and 48/65 for Bastila!

Replies

• 42/100 for Canderous
    46/85 for Bastila
  • 46/65 for Bastila
    0/85 for Canderous

I’ll pick up my pace on Bastila when Carth and Juhani go F2P and I know how I should be spending my crystals on refreshes.
  • Dsb 17/85
    Cand 64/85
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    46/65 for Bastila
    0/85 for Canderous

I’ll pick up my pace on Bastila when Carth and Juhani go F2P and I know how I should be spending my crystals on refreshes.

This seems backwards to me. It’s easier to do more refreshes when there’s only one HN character to farm than when you’re splitting the same energy between 2 or 3.
  • 42/100 for bastila and 18/85 for canderous
  • Done with Ordo
    19/85 for FBS
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • 71/100 for ordo. 72/85 for dark bastie
  • 8/65 bastilla
    0/30 canderous

I have 20 shards left on aurra sing before I start on canderous. If they are needed for a new toon I'll probably get them the 2nd time around.
  • 0/30 and 0/30. I have no illusions about being able to unlock a potential hero's journey character the first time around any more, so these two (plus Juhani and Carth, presumably) can wait their turn.
  • Nasty Basty 5/30, Ordo 0/30. I've spent every resource making sure I can G12 Revan. Cantina energy is still on FOEx, then I'll start Ordo. I know whatever they have planned for DS Old Republic will be out of my reach first time around, but I've got 3 or 4 holes in my roster that need attending to before I bother with chasing another legendary. Grand Arena has shown me the error of my ways.
  • Liath wrote: »
    46/65 for Bastila
    0/85 for Canderous

This seems backwards to me. It’s easier to do more refreshes when there’s only one HN character to farm than when you’re splitting the same energy between 2 or 3.

Maybe so.
  • 68/85 canderous
    3/85 bastila