GA Cadence Poll

After my original post thanking the increased number of GA events, many suggested the GA should run weekly, just like I did. Which cadence would suit you best?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/194103/grand-arena-cadence

GA Cadence Poll 105 votes

Never
6%
Obi1_sonRottweiler666TAZZZOOOSentiaWycrossTRangerKisakee 7 votes
Monthly
2%
MD_GeistEddiemundieDT_Jango 3 votes
Biweekly
22%
FeefyefoefumPhilan81jkray622Liathmesa176750TekkarEdorfFürkészc1ever_punBigalittleKrjstoffWitnessedJarlGama_FoxKiritoismynameShaeisAeglisBobaFetaCheeseThessaodai145WombatJediKnightAlijar1Ruark_Icefire 24 votes
Weekly
34%
StarSonBoba_The_Fetter7AnimalMotherSlayer2faithRawneKarrdeFinleyJonNo_TryRandomSithLordRavenclawsDroidekaRiffinatortheatomicpunAleSahnDroh_1979Veserion1JammaxSalatious_ScrumdominiQCNarad_EtupDarthsetty99EduardoCadav 36 votes
As often as possible
33%
DaymaHaybarn564Neo2551HowieWanUltraBulldog1205GreenGoblin96GhostTruckinplindboeswgohfan29miketoDarthKirrenJaggedJMeervalManNaraicJohnAranStokeriniSnaklordaft_seriousrodandreelguy 35 votes

Replies

• Options
    Weekly
    it already lasts 6 days so a day off makes sense
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Weekly
    I voted weekly, because that is what I would want strictly as a player. But as I said in your previous post, I don't see weekly as feasible. However, biweekly I think is reasonable to request.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    As often as possible
    I'm in the camp of players that absolutely loves GA. I think it's great. I would be ok with two GAs a week: one 3v3 and one normal. But that's just me 😅
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Weekly
    It's fast become my favourite part of the game. I enjoy 5v5 , 3v3 and the variations in territories. Please more
  • Options
    Weekly
    I love GA. I would want it as much as possible that’s why I voted for weekly. That way it gives one day off before the start of another GA. Looking at the results, over 70% of those who voted either want GA weekly or as much as possible. So make it happen EA!!
  • Options
    As often as possible
    For God Sake.
    - Expand a bit the GP range of Match up (every GA I fight half the same player as the previous one).
    - At least put a GA when there is a TB running, those week with TB ARE SO BORINGGGGGG. We have nothing to do in TB right now we dont even play until phase 6 and even there its full AUTO. Please do it at the very least bi weekly during TB.
  • Options
    Weekly
    Dayma wrote: »
    For God Sake.
    - Expand a bit the GP range of Match up (every GA I fight half the same player as the previous one).
    - At least put a GA when there is a TB running, those week with TB ARE SO BORINGGGGGG. We have nothing to do in TB right now we dont even play until phase 6 and even there its full AUTO. Please do it at the very least bi weekly during TB.

If GA takes 6 days from start to finish, how can they do it bi weekly?
  • Options
    Biweekly
    I would love to see as much GA as possible (it is my favorite game mode) but i voted for bi-weekly as the practicality of running it every week is probably too much
  • Options
    Weekly
    I would love to see as much GA as possible (it is my favorite game mode) but i voted for bi-weekly as the practicality of running it every week is probably too much

Ah my bad I mixed up, twice a week, and every other week
  • Options
    Weekly
    I think weekly to bi weekly is a good amount. Maybe a total of 3 times per month.
  • Options
    Biweekly
    Bi weekly is plenty enough for 1 regular and 1 3v3 / 2 regular / 2 3v3 Grand Arenas without getting burnt out on the gamemode, while also getting enough downtime to leave a want of more
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Biweekly
    For me it is the best game mode, but if it would be too often it would became a burden instead of the fun which is it right now.