New Legendary On February 14th?

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
edited January 2019
A new legendary event could happen on the 14th of Febuary. As, its sith month and Palp event is on the 7th while GMY event is on the 21st.

Might be a possibility

Replies

• Im guessing Marquee / Rework.
  • Porkins Marquee in preparation for Farmboy's Red Five
    470ffc85b41003231d25e871bd1819f2.jpg
  • Porkins Marquee in preparation for Farmboy's Red Five
    470ffc85b41003231d25e871bd1819f2.jpg

No way we're getting red 5 any time soon. Rebels are already dominate in the ship meta. Red 5 being added would break the game without first shifting the meta a few times first.
  • 14-21st will be rework
  • SkiaRyder wrote: »
    14-21st will be rework

Droids - with Droideka and B1 battle droid as marquee
  • Reyalp wrote: »
    SkiaRyder wrote: »
    14-21st will be rework

Droids - with Droideka and B1 battle droid as marquee

And Vulture, just so we cant complete ship platoons
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Why is there a picture of Porkins with a line from Pops? I would destroy such a valentine.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    There’s been rumors of an HK or Grievous rework to coincide with L3/droids being the month’s faction.
  • Couldn’t L3 also point to someone from Solo coming in? I’d love to see Beckett or Vos.
  • 14th-21st will be GG Capital ship legendary event.
  • nroa6p3jqwrw.png

IT'S THE MALEVOLENCE!!! RUN!

:o
  • Exactly
  • Whatever happens I hope it destroys the Revan meta. For 3 months now facing Revan while using Revan isn’t a fun fight. I can only see arena getting more annoying since he has come back a 2nd time.

It’s time for a meta change.
  • Whatever happens I hope it destroys the Revan meta. For 3 months now facing Revan while using Revan isn’t a fun fight. I can only see arena getting more annoying since he has come back a 2nd time.

Well, I'm sure i'm speaking for a lot of people when I say, I just got Revan today and I really hope he stays meta for at least a month or so. Unless the next meta-defining character is hiding behind a massive paywall.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Whatever happens I hope it destroys the Revan meta. For 3 months now facing Revan while using Revan isn’t a fun fight. I can only see arena getting more annoying since he has come back a 2nd time.

Well, I'm sure i'm speaking for a lot of people when I say, I just got Revan today and I really hope he stays meta for at least a month or so. Unless the next meta-defining character is hiding behind a massive paywall.

There are basically two options:
    1: The counter is reworked GG. In that case, old players likely have him 7* and some even geared, newer players probably didn't bother since there were better things to buy in the shard store. Getting him 7* from scratch will take ages, so there's that.
    2: The counter is Darth Revan/Malak. The new OR will likely be required, so only whales and the most dedicated ftp/dolphins will get him. So probably no top 10 for Revan, but still pretty useful.
  • I think it's kind of silly when Everytime a new character comes out, people expect it to be the most powerful. Or they're ****. I think they're trying to head toward an arena that is very diverse, just so happens all the whales focus the same characters
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    MrRedxZero wrote: »
    I think it's kind of silly when Everytime a new character comes out, people expect it to be the most powerful. Or they're ****. I think they're trying to head toward an arena that is very diverse, just so happens all the whales focus the same characters

Well, all the legendaries and journey characters range from powerful to very powerful, there's no reason to expect the next one to be different. Besides, JK Revan was tailor-made to counter Traya.

I picked him today as well. So with that he will be worthless within the week :)

I got him today too, gear 12+ right away. I hope he rots in a pit as soon as possible (at least regarding arena)
  • What CG will do is they'll wait for all of you to get Revan, spend the next week using all of your resources on gearing him, and then when the event ends they'll announce the new Sith character that is a direct counter to JKR.
  • Badpaladin
    21 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Sev74907 wrote: »
    What CG will do is they'll wait for all of you to get Revan, spend the next week using all of your resources on gearing him, and then when the event ends they'll announce the new Sith character that is a direct counter to JKR.

Sorry it Droid Sev :)
  • Droideka Legendary requiring G12 Clones. The Road ahead doesn't specify whether it is a marquee or not.
  • Journeys/legendaries seem to be foreshadowed by a puzzle these days so likely marquee
  • With the only two characters I've yet to unlock now being tantalizingly close to unlocking, I can only say a new difficult to acquire character is inevitable. We know the new Separatist droids are on their way, but we don't know how, right?
  • B0R345 wrote: »
    With the only two characters I've yet to unlock now being tantalizingly close to unlocking, I can only say a new difficult to acquire character is inevitable. We know the new Separatist droids are on their way, but we don't know how, right?

This includes a Marquee for the B1 Battle Droid,

This is the only thing we know, Droidekas could be released in any other fashion
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    We know there’s going to be an interesting new and unique method of acquisition regarding something about the Cantina Holotable.

Edit: that’s just for EP’s shuttle though, as far as I’m aware.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • They're gonna have to do something super duper to separatists, including GG, to make them lay a glove on Revan teams. Most likely, it's a trap to make you dump resources. Darth Revan - Friday 1st March
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    I just want CUP and ME to be so jacked they can solo all of Arena all day on 4/1/19.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne