The Ones Kit Ideas

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited February 2019
The Father Kit Idea
ssnmwo7708qh.png

The Father
Neutral, Healer, The Ones

Potent Force Push Basic: Deal special damage to target enemy and remove 50% turn meter which can’t be resisted. If the target had full health, deal bonus damage equal to 5% of the Father's max health, otherwise the Father gains 20% turn meter.

Purge Special: Dispel all debuffs on all allies. They recover health equal to 50% of the Father’s max health and gain protection recharge (30%) for 3 turns. The Father gains stealth for 2 turns. (Cooldown 3)

Balance of Light and Dark Leader: While no allies are defeated, all debuffed enemies have -25% speed. Light Side allies gain +50% defense and Dark Side allies gain 50% offense. While the Father is active, all allies recover health equal to 10% of the Father’s max health at the start of each of their turns. ZETA: Whenever an allied member of the Ones takes damage while suffering from a debuff, they gain 50% turn meter and 5% offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter and remove 20% turn meter from all enemies which can’t be resisted.

Tutaminis Unique: At the start of the Father’s turn all allies gain accuracy up for 1 turn and the Father gains 10% max health (stacking) until the end of the encounter. ZETA: The Father has +100% defense and critical avoidance against Sith and Jedi. While the Father is active, if the Son or the Daughter is present, they cannot be reduced below 1% health.

The Son Kit Idea
n64wjblx34fo.png

The Son
Dark Side, Attacker, The Ones

Gargoyle Transformation Basic: Deal special damage to target enemy and inflict speed down for 2 turns, with a 60% chance to also inflict offense down for 2 turns. If the target was debuffed, reduce the Son’s cooldowns by 1.

Red Force Lightning Special 1: Deal special damage to target enemy and inflict critical hit vulnerability for 2 turns. Also inflict tenacity down and buff immunity for 2 turns if this attack scores a critical hit. This attack can’t be resisted. (Cooldown 4)

Critical hit vulnerability: all hits against this unit are critical

Darkness Special 2: Deal special damage to target enemy, and deal bonus damage equal to 30% of the target’s max health. This attack can’t be evaded and has a 50% chance to deal double damage. (Cooldown 4)

Selfish Unique: The Son has +20% critical chance and critical damage. Whenever another ally takes damage, The Son gains 2% offense and counter chance (stacking) for the rest of the encounter.

The Daughter Kit Idea
j63lo7n8vgsu.png

The Daughter
Light Side, Tank, The Ones

Griffin Transformation Basic: Deal special damage to target enemy and gain taunt and evasion up for 1 turn. If the Daughter already has taunt, she gains critical hit immunity for for 2 turns.

Absorb Special 1: The Daughter grants target ally critical hit immunity for 3 turns and calls them to assist. Then the Daughter gains protection up (30%) for 2 turns and assists them. Whenever she falls below 100% health, the cool down of this ability is reset. (Cooldown 4)

Lightness Special 2: Grant all allies tenacity and offense up for 2 turns. When these buffs expire, The Daughter and all other buffed allies gain 25% turn meter with a 50% chance to gain an additional 15% turn meter. (Cooldown 3)

Her Last Power Unique: The Daughter dispels all debuffs from herself and gains defense up for 1 turn whenever any enemy gains a buff. She gains +15% evasion during enemy turns. The first time the Daughter is defeated, she revives a random defeated ally with 100% health, protection and grants them a bonus turn. If there are no defeated allies, dispel all debuffs on the weakest ally and they recover 100% health and protection and gain 100% turn meter.
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• I think the Son is perfectly balanced, just love him. Would watch the unique though because a couple splash damage attacks would give him huge offense, counter chance, and health steal. Like the other 2s kits as well, but I think there is a bit to much healing and turn meter manipulation. The duo of father and daughter could become to much because they both heal so much. Still, i really love these. Good job. :)
  • These guys are pretty much Gods so I think it makes sense that they can heal and gain turn meter a lot.
  • Ichiraikou
    758 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Nice Kits I really like these. I've taken a good look at them and have some feedback for you.

The Father:
    Potent Force Push basic:
    This ability says "if the target has above 100% health". I didn't know characters could have 101% Health. Seriously thou, I think you mean "if the target has 100% health" or "if the target has full health". Speaking of which. On full health characters you remove 70% turn meter, which is ridiculous on a basic and kinda weird. This is also his only damaging ability. I suggest using the stacking heath he has to your advantage:
    "If target enemy has full health, this attack deals bonus damage equal to 5% of The Father's current Max Health, otherwise The Father gains 20% Turn Meter." This punishes enemies who after a long time are still at full health (aka heavy healing teams), without being broken or overpowered.

Purge Special:
    I think the Health Up is not needed. He already has stacking max health trough his unique. Also, The health over time buffs are kinda weird, seeing that He already has a lot of healing at the start of Turns. Maybe Protection Recharge instead? Other than that nothing to say here. Love it.

Balance of Light and Dark Leader:
    I don't really get the -25% Speed on debuffed enemies part. The Father has no debuffs or potency synergy anywhere else and Neither does the Daughter. This benefits only The Son. That doesn't sound very balanced to me. Also, seeing as the Father is Neutral, shouldn't there also be some bonus for Neutral allies? Still a great idea overall thou. Especially the zeta. Love that.

Tutaminis Unique:
    2 things here. First, the effects at the start of his turn are worded weirdly. Both effects are at the start of his turn. So place them in the same sentence. "At the start of his turn, all allies gain Accuracy Up for 1 turn and The Father gains +10% Max Health (stacking) until the end of the encounter." Second, Why the bonuses against lightsaber attacks? I'm pretty sure that there is no way to distinguish those in the game. Plus, Tutaminis seems to be a term related to energy absorption force skills. I fell like anything except lightsabers need to fear that. Finally, the other part of the Zeta is already pretty **** powerful. Don't feel like this is needed. I refer back to my feedback on his leadership to make up for it. Or just make it against all attacks.

The Son:
    Gargoyle Transformation Basic:
    Besides the fact that I am wondering why the speed down is 3 turns and the offence down is 2. Love it.

Red Force Lightning Special:
    Love it. Critical Hit Vulnerability is very clever.

Darkness Special:
    I think you should say that it has a 50% chance to deal double damage. Instead of 100%. Other than that, Love it.

Selfish Unique:
    I think you should start with the bonus crit chance and damage, and then the stacking bonuses. Makes it clearer that those crit bonuses aren't stacking. I also think the Health Steal is too much. The Father already heals a lot and prevents him from dying.

One more thing: Does The Son (and The Daughter for that matter) have a Zeta? You mention them with The Father but don't see one on here.

The Daughter:
    First off. With the Taunt, high evasion, Critical Hit immunity and Tenacity Up, I think she would be better as a tank than as a Support. This also makes these 3 a Healer, attacker, tank trio. Which is really nice to have.

Griffin Transformation Basic:
    Love It.

Absorb Special:
    One Question: How long does the Critical Hit Immunity stay (I suggest 3 turns, maybe 4, giving the cooldown and the multiple allies). Other than that. Love It.

Lightness Special:
    Love It.

Her Last Power Unique:
    Maybe give them an immediate bonus turn other than 100% turn meter. Given that there already is a lot of turn meter gain in these kits. Other than that... You know the drill.

Great kits, as always.
    Post edited by Ichiraikou on
  • The Son and the Daughter don't have zetas. I could give them zeta abilities though.
  • The Son and the Daughter don't have zetas. I could give them zeta abilities though.

I see. I mean, they are pretty much gods so I would expect at least one. But I guess they are already powerful enough.
  • I realized a small problem with The Daughter. Due to the fact that she has 2 ability's, once of which has cooldown reduction in it. She won't use her basic that many times. In fact, I think her gaining Critical Hit Immunity will almost never happen (except when the opponent keeps trowing g Ability Block on her). Not to mention she will never start a battle with Taunt. I have an idea for Absorb to help fix this. Besides calling an assist she herself assists as well (similar to Ezra's Watch and Learn). I suggest this:

Absorb Special:
    Grand target ally Critical Hit Immunity for 3 turns and call them to assist. Then, The Daughter gains Protection Up (30%) for 2 turns and assists them. Whenever The Daughter falls below 100% Health, the Cooldown of this ability is Reset.

What do you think?

• I like it.
  • The daughter seems a lot more balanced now. I really like the son still. He's really nice. I like the father as well. They seem more balanced now, and they aren't overpowered because they dont have many tags. I like these.
  • Looks like I predicted the Vulnerable debuff a year ago, lol.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    who are these people?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • They were the pretty much the living embodiment of the force, but from what I can understand, they never really existed. They were in a few episodes of TCW.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ah, ty
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Looks like I predicted the Vulnerable debuff a year ago, lol.

Yup, was thinking of that as well. lol.