TW Bonus, I’m upset.

I have specifically signed up an account on this forum after years of playing this game to voice my concerns. My concerns are regarding the dev post about TW bonus being applied to the TW. Whole panels have been configured based on the supposed applied bonuses. My guild isn’t the best out there, but these bonuses and tactics help so much. I would like the Swgoh team to apologies for confusion and give rewards out regardless of win or loss in tw for this mis hap

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    You should be upset at your own inability to read the dates clearly given in the post.
  • LordDirt
    5001 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Why cant people read and comprehend?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • learn to read.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    c41mpdizbbi1.jpg
    Here are the dates listed on the calendar.
    Here is the post using the same reference date to which TW it applies to.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/193796/territory-wars-1-28-2019#latest

• No, there are multiple post from DEV’s with multiple edited versions floating around. There is no one sole source of truth and not every site glued to forums waiting for clarification. I didn’t come here to be personally attached about my ability to comprehend. The specific post I read and saw said the “Next TW” will be .... xxxx

This was prior any TW phase being started. So it’s only logical to assume the “next TW” that pops up will have x said bonuses.

I’m not the only one. Multiple guilds are probably being burnt right now thanks to false and misleading information.

What about the people that have paid money to up their Clone, ewoks, troopers etc?

Are they not entitled to at least some clear communication on information?
  • Not entitled
  • Why not just check the details tab during the sign up and assign defence phase
  • CrazyOldBen
    14 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Edit: I misread and apparently have trouble with reading dates today.

Have to agree with the OP. This clearly says 1/31 TW will have bonuses.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/193884/territory-wars-1-31-2-10#latest
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited January 2019

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/193884/territory-wars-1-31-2-10#latest

Because you are reading the wrong Thread? Try reading the TW thread with the right date, ie 1/28 TW . . .
  • Troll in action?
  • Nope....long day. I just can't read today.
  • Like I said, it’s one of multiple post getting around (some of these have been edited) also. So at some point there was wrong intformation being seen and distributed. My guild is just the unlucky one to have been shown the wrong post at the wrong time which then was communicated to the whole guild (as no one has previously even used the forums before).
  • Why not just check the details tab during the sign up and assign defence phase

Thanks for the tip, didn’t know the character bounds get updated in the details tab!!! This is much more helpful than a forum post.
  • That’s not CG’s fault none of you in the guild looked at the forums. The forums are where they make these kinds of announcements so not looking at them is only shooting your guild in the foot
  • It's on you and the guild officers for not checking during the 24 how join period to see for yourself what bonuses are active for the current TW. It clearly says in game what bonus are applied, so look in the mirror and give the person you see there a good piece of your mind before complaining on the forums.
  • Edit: I misread and apparently have trouble with reading dates today.

I mean, all that really does is prove that the OP didn't pay attention to detail. It clearly says at the top that it's talking about the TW starting 1/31. It has the date, right there. It sucks that the OP was confused, but that's not CG's fault or the Dev's fault.
  • Oh, well, I quoted your original post before you edited it. lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Dingo_22 wrote: »
    No, there are multiple post from DEV’s with multiple edited versions floating around. There is no one sole source of truth and not every site glued to forums waiting for clarification. I didn’t come here to be personally attached about my ability to comprehend. The specific post I read and saw said the “Next TW” will be .... xxxx

This was prior any TW phase being started. So it’s only logical to assume the “next TW” that pops up will have x said bonuses.

I’m not the only one. Multiple guilds are probably being burnt right now thanks to false and misleading information.

What about the people that have paid money to up their Clone, ewoks, troopers etc?

Are they not entitled to at least some clear communication on information?

You read the wrong post and unfortunately this lead to your confusion.

This is not the devs fault.

There was clear communication. They use the dates of the start of the event very consistently.
    Kyno wrote: »
    c41mpdizbbi1.jpg
    Here are the dates listed on the calendar.
    Here is the post using the same reference date to which TW it applies to.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/193796/territory-wars-1-28-2019#latest

The information is correct and has been there since before the event launched, there is no false information.
This discussion has been closed.