Fleet amnesty

After winning a match in fleet or Squad arena do you have a period where you are un challengable? I beat a squad in arena that took me below 10th but still only got 50gems it was 15mins to the prizes as when i checked my position i was over 20th again?

Replies

• No amnesty. Someone (seemingly several in this case) simply beat you after you took top 10
  • Ok thanks dude i guess its a bit more ruthless at this end of the table!
  • That's the great thing about being able to change your time zone now. Everyday it use to be a last second fight at payout by about 5 of us. I got tired of it and switched times and it's easy to hit payout now.
  • Troyo wrote: »
    That's the great thing about being able to change your time zone now. Everyday it use to be a last second fight at payout by about 5 of us. I got tired of it and switched times and it's easy to hit payout now.

This is definitely true - but one has to be careful as the change effects a lot more than your fleet payout time.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • whats the best time zone to change to? i live in the uk.
  • Matt_Windu wrote: »
    whats the best time zone to change to? i live in the uk.

I would suggest watching the payout times of people on your shard. If there is someone who is regularly over multiple payout times then there is probably a free spot around that time.

Reach out to that person, ask them their time and then plan accordingly.