Modding Revan

I've noticed that a bunch of people near the top of my arena shard are putting a crit chance triangle on Revan instead of a crit damage triangle. I had always thought that CD primary was the best triangle mod for attackers. Can anyone please explain to me why this is?

Replies

• i put speed everywhere with all kind of mod :-)
  • @Kookermader if a character's CC is below 40% and they aren't getting CC from an ability or another toon then I take the 12%
    triangle. Above 40% CD.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Revan's lead gives him CC.

My Revan, who is only a like g9/10 for want of raid gear, has like base 20% cc, but his lead nets an extra 25% assuming 5 jedi, and then another 15% because he, bindo, and shan are all Jedi. So before mods he should be at around 60%. And I imagine g12 Revans have higher base crit. Don't know why they are using cc primaries
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Given that arena is going to be all revan for the next few weeks, you literally just want speed. Mine has a protection triangle, because that triangle has +27 speed. They're probably just using their fastest speed secondaries.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Revan's lead gives him CC.

My Revan, who is only a like g9/10 for want of raid gear, has like base 20% cc, but his lead nets an extra 25% assuming 5 jedi, and then another 15% because he, bindo, and shan are all Jedi. So before mods he should be at around 60%. And I imagine g12 Revans have higher base crit. Don't know why they are using cc primaries

This is the logic you should use, unless:
    a sequence of awesome attacks dependent upon Revan getting that first crit for your team is mandatory for the team to win.

Kinda like, why do I have my 4 old garbage Jedi modded to 50% tenacity behind GMY? Because the team is absolute garbage without that. It's the difference of 150k damage vs 300k damage in STR or HAAT for that crummy team.

I think you just saw someone not ideally modding though.
  • Given that arena is going to be all revan for the next few weeks, you literally just want speed. Mine has a protection triangle, because that triangle has +27 speed. They're probably just using their fastest speed secondaries.

This. Speed. Speed speed. Speed speed speed. And... oh yeah. SPEED.

Joking aside. You want Revan as fast as humanly possible. Put your best speed mods you own on him. You won't regret it.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Given that arena is going to be all revan for the next few weeks, you literally just want speed. Mine has a protection triangle, because that triangle has +27 speed. They're probably just using their fastest speed secondaries.

This. Speed. Speed speed. Speed speed speed. And... oh yeah. SPEED.

Joking aside. You want Revan as fast as humanly possible. Put your best speed mods you own on him. You won't regret it.

It's almost like you're saying speed matters.
  • Not sure if CC works this way, but the extra CC might be intended to offset CC-down debuffs?