Smuggler squad

What are the best 5 toons for a smuggler squad ?

My idea was Qi’ra, Han Solo, Chewie, Nest.
What about the 5th one ?

Replies

• Options
    Vandor Chewie.
  • Options
    What's your goal in putting this squad together? If it's for TW/GA, then you're going to want Han and Chewie (and probably Nest) in a different team. I'd say keep the Prepared toons together - Qi'ra/YLC/YHS/L3/Vandor.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    My goal is just to have a squad for that event about smugglers which comes back once in a while
  • Options
    My goal is just to have a squad for that event about smugglers which comes back once in a while

So is this more of a "what's the investment needed to beat this event" thread? Because in that case, I use my maxed Han and Chewie, with the vets and Nest at G8. Winning is a bit of a pain, but there was no further investment in smugglers required. I don't even use Qi'ra for a lead, since I only have her at 4 or 5*.
  • Options
    Any light side scoundrel team needs a zeta'd Vandor Chewie in there.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Any light side scoundrel team needs a zeta'd Vandor Chewie in there.

Exactly! Hes like bacon. He makes everything better.

If you are just doing it for the event, then Qira L3 Vandor and both Vets (who you need for JTR anyway). If you want the best ones, all of the solo toons are great, and the vets and CWC are good.
  • Options
    Qi’ra, vandor, L3, zaalbar, mission is one of the hardest defensive teams I’ve fought against.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    best smuggler is straight up solo movie (L) Qira, young han, Young Lando, Vandor Chewie and L3 you base it around preparers and do some killer dmg i have zetas on all but l3 and vandor atm

Must zeta Vandor. Just do it.
  • Options
    I run a full Smuggler Arena team - Qi’ra, Han, Chewie, Vandor and L3. Places around 60 in a Dec ‘16 shard. (Until the new batch of Revans arrive anyway!)

Holds like a dream in TW and GA too
  • CYG77
    75 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I run Qi'ra (L), zRHan, zOT Chewie, zNest, Young Han
    Beat the Smugglers Event with ease.
    Decent mods
    Gear levels: G11, G12+, G12+, G12+, G12

Depending on the RNG, I may loose one toon or come close to it but I could easily run it on auto.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Just a funny story. I fought a Revan team last night and my Chewie Han and Qira got nuked. I had killed GMY on the other team. I hit auto with 3 minutes left. Vandor and L3 timed the other 4 out. I lost count of how many times Vandor rezzed L3.