Top 1 with Hoda

The top 1 in my arena shard just puts hermit yoda alone. Why ?

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Easy win for the next persons payout
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    Easy win for the next persons payout

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    locking #1 is hard if you're facing a solo hoda, you'll just win in a couple of seconds.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    locking #1 is hard if you're facing a solo hoda, you'll just win in a couple of seconds.

This is brilliant. Haven't had to think about lock mechanics in a long time thanks to all the collusion in our shard mafia the super helpful shard chat we all have, but that would take a lot out of the guess work out of it.

You can just stand there for 4:50
    Unless maybe i am missing something and hoda goes first triggering some kind of counter attack

You can just stand there for 4:50
    Unless maybe i am missing something and hoda goes first triggering some kind of counter attack

You can’t just stand there for 4:50. He escapes as soon as the battle starts, battle over.
  • Oh right! I looked at his kit and read it more closely.
    So if he is last one in arena, he auto escapes? And you win?
  • Oh right! I looked at his kit and read it more closely.
    So if he is last one in arena, he auto escapes? And you win?

Correct, same with 3p0
  • I asked this before and launched a whole argument somehow, but yeah he just escapes, I thought so it would alway end a draw so that they couldn’t be knocked out of first place but I was wrong, its so their friend can take number one
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Smidday wrote: »
    I asked this before and launched a whole argument somehow, but yeah he just escapes, I thought so it would alway end a draw so that they couldn’t be knocked out of first place but I was wrong, its so their friend can take number one

hypothetically, if you're in #1 and the other members of the top4 put a single hoda on defense, the guy in 5th can easily snipe you since there's no way to lock yourself.
    obviously it requires way too much coordination to be effective, but it's kinda hilarious.
    Save water, drink champagne!