February 2019 Calendar Review and Speculation

Hey everyone, I’m back to go over the February 2019 calendar. Keep in mind, I do review the calendar but a lot of the post is pure speculation. Also, this is cross-posted on reddit. So if you've seen it before, that's why.

b224paxrdvd21.png

Not a lot going on with the released calendar this month. We have Jedi Revan starting today. Palpatine coming on the 7th and Yoda coming on the 21st. That basically leaves the 14th and 28th open for some events.

We just got the Road Ahead which is going to include Separatist droids for February. GG is getting a rework so we could see that around the 14th of the month, along with the B1 Battle Droid marquee. The end of the Road Ahead had a HK-47 quote from Knights of the Old Republic.

About a week ago, there was a “leak” or basically a Discord post that said GG rework around the 7-14th. Droid faction and HK-47 rework around then too. It ended with Darth Revan coming at the end of the month. So far, it looks like 2 out of 3 are coming for sure. It’s possible Darth Revan could come on the 28th or the 1st.

One thing to keep in mind, we have 4 characters BSF, Ordo, Carth & Juhani. Two of them are Light Side and two are Dark. The rumor suggested that when HK-47 gets reworked, he will get the Old Republic tag. We can most likely expect Carth & Juhani to become farmable next week. We’ve never had an event like this that required LS and DS characters. From what I understand, the 4 of them wouldn’t make a lot of sense with the story either. These 2 facts makes it hard for me to believe they will be needed for Darth Revan.

Either way, let’s look at the JKR timeline and see if it fits. It was 22 days from when Mission Vao and Zaalbar became farmable to when Jedi Knight Revan was released. If Juhani & Carth become farmable on the 6th and Darth Revan comes the 28th, that will be 22 days. Now it’s possible they may want to push this event to March, so shift everything back 1 week and we’re looking at Darth Revan on March 7th with an announcement on Feb 28th.

Honestly, I wouldn’t even be talking about Darth Revan if it wasn’t for the leak, the HK-47 clue, and the fact that we know we have a Crumb’s Clues coming. SBCrumb was recently in chat during the CUP show and was talking in “cipher”. He later confirmed with CubsFanHan that the teaser he gave is real and it’s part of an upcoming puzzle. An upcoming puzzle (maybe on the 15th?) does fit the Darth Revan timeline.

I can only think of a few other possibilities on what this puzzle would be for. They could do a puzzle for a marquee or rework; hopefully not. It could be for the Malevolence but that seems unlikely. The Ebon Hawk is the only other thing that would make sense. That would fit with the timeline as well as some of the characters becoming farmable, and the fact that Sith ships have recently become farmable. Would they really do back to back ship legendaries though? So the two strongest possibilities, in my mind, are Darth Revan or the Ebon Hawk. With the HK-47 rework & that JKR just returned, I think Darth Revan seems more likely.

No matter what’s coming, we’re pretty excited to work on the next Crumb’s Clues. We’ve re-opened our Crumb’s Clues channels in the SWGoH Events Discord and have started talking about the possibilities of what is coming. In case you weren’t there last time, we had a great time trying to solve it. CG_SBCrumb joined us, along with MobileGamer who was live streaming the puzzle on YouTube. So if you’re interested in helping solve, or just want to hang out while others work on it, join the Discord server.

Replies

• and the l3 login reward is just to mess with our heads? or is there a solo legendary incoming? ^^
  • Madlax wrote: »
    and the l3 login reward is just to mess with our heads? or is there a solo legendary incoming? ^^

Likely just to coincide with the new Droid additions and reworks.
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Madlax wrote: »
    and the l3 login reward is just to mess with our heads? or is there a solo legendary incoming? ^^

Yeah, this seems to be the most accurate reason.

I wish they had B2 Super Battle Droid as the February login reward instead.
    As someone who has B2 7 starred but not L3, B2 would have been better and more thematic. Probably would have given the rework away though.
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »

Yeah, B2 is one of the only characters I don’t have unlocked. It would’ve been nice if it was the login reward.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    ThisYeezy wrote: »

Unfortunately, you're probably right. I would love for a Solo legendary to be released though.
  • @sigsig i am of the opinion OR will be back in the 1st week of march. That way they can be technically correct in saying they have departed from Sithuary, dumb down the speculative OR farming then reintroduce the panic. Works in their favour imo.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Speculation is always fun, just make sure your not investing in something that never comes. Rumors and speculation can bring about fictitious ideas about what’s to come, that is never materialized. Leaving players scorn and upset for no reason.
    Invest at your own risk because gear and resources are limited.