Which do you think is more likely to be a Sith capital ship?

With 5 Sith ships in game (counting the newly announced shuttle for Palpatine) we need a Sith capital ship. So which is more likely?

Which do you think is more likely to be a Sith capital ship? 16 votes

The Ravager (Darth Nihilus)
50% 8 votes
The Leviathan (Darth Malak)
31% 5 votes
The Invisible Hand (Count Dooku)
6% 1 vote
The Devastator (Darth Vader)
12% 2 votes
Other (Write in comments)
0% 0 votes

Replies

• dimi4a wrote: »
    You should add another poll option: The Invincible (Admiral Trench). That's my bet!

That's not a Sith ship though?
    dimi4a wrote: »
    You should add another poll option: The Invincible (Admiral Trench). That's my bet!

So what? I don't think the next cap ship will be necessary a Sith one. I think it will be a Sep Cap ship, even more so after they confirmed the rework of GG and the Seps!

I think a Sep ship will be next too, but this post isn't about which capital is coming next, its about which Sith capital ship will eventually come into the game.

Neither is the Invisible Hand, GG was in command of it not Dooku
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Riffinator wrote: »

Neither is the Invisible Hand, GG was in command of it not Dooku

I know, but I used this as kinda like a work around since there's not many options for the Sith. I also figure we'll get the Malevolence for Grievious which would leave the Invisible Hand as a Dooku option.
    I honestly don't understand this obsession with a Sith cap ship! Sure it would be a nice addition to the game perhaps for later times, but right now other ships are more important like Sep ones.

I think you're missing the point. He's not asking which cap ship should be next. He's asking if a Sith cap ship is to come at some point, which one should it be.
  • Alpha901 wrote: »
    I honestly don't understand this obsession with a Sith cap ship! Sure it would be a nice addition to the game perhaps for later times, but right now other ships are more important like Sep ones.

I think you're missing the point. He's not asking which cap ship should be next. He's asking if a Sith cap ship is to come at some point, which one should it be.

This exactly.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Evil Mara Jade in a retrofitted Z-95 with ray shielding, mounted death star laser for a weapon, Suncrusher armor, with a big blimp above it filled with tibanna gas (so the size requirement is filled. Concussion missile launchers that fire LOLcats with bandoleers of thermal detonators across their small chests.....

I would literally mail the whole dev team a 250 dollar Olive Garden gift card...dinner and wine on me
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

Unless Palps shuttle is 3x more OP than falcon (buffs or assists to sith ships) The capital ship would have to be ungodly to make the sith ships viable... the health pool on those 4 ships is laughable even the foresight and healing as a team will do NOTHING against ackbar...every attack...every single attack would be a OHKO even the TANK...(you DONT want the bomber tanking BTW IMO)

So yeah bring it on but watch what you ask for....UNGODLY OP kit..just to make those 4 buttercups remotely viable... palps shuttle would have to be a tank 2x more hp than HT with the cleanse and tenacity with an autotaunt that cannot be dispelled and revives twice if killled...