forget solo, let's get a boba fett movie

TheReaver
3 posts Member
edited February 2019
solo was decent at best. im hoping if disney is gonna scrape the bottom of the barrel, that they make a boba fett story. boba was a beast in clone wars and they could montage that **** into a badass anti-hero. anyone else agree??

Replies

• Mucro
    103 posts Member
    Wasn't Boba just a little boy during the clone wars?
  • Mucro wrote: »
    Wasn't Boba just a little boy during the clone wars?

Yeah but in the show he still works as a Bounty Hunter
  • Well, they were making a live-action Boba Fett movie... but then it got cancelled
  • I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up in the Mandalorian somewhere.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • I don't think that's going to happen after many self-proclaimed fans boycotted a movie about the most-admired white male hero of the original trilogy. First they complained about women with lightsabers and black stormtroopers and oh the PCness, and then they saw to it that an origin movie featuring three of the most iconic OT characters became the first Star Wars movie ever to flop at the box office. Seems a bit counterproductive if you ask me. The only thing that might be achieved with such a strategy is that Disney / Lucas Films compare this failure to the success of The Last Jedi and decide to make more of the latter.
  • I don't think that's going to happen after many self-proclaimed fans boycotted a movie about the most-admired white male hero of the original trilogy. First they complained about women with lightsabers and black stormtroopers and oh the PCness, and then they saw to it that an origin movie featuring three of the most iconic OT characters became the first Star Wars movie ever to flop at the box office. Seems a bit counterproductive if you ask me. The only thing that might be achieved with such a strategy is that Disney / Lucas Films compare this failure to the success of The Last Jedi and decide to make more of the latter.

But it was because of the last Jedi, that nobody went to go see solo. I dont care for the ST, but I still bought a ticket to go see solo because Han Solo.