Possible Incoming Sith Capital Ship?

So with 5 Sith ships now in the game, and a "leak" that the Ravager, Nihilus's ship, is coming in late February. What does everyone think? And if not the Ravager what other Sith could have a capital ship to complete a full Sith fleet?

Replies

• Malak or Darth Revan
  • Malak or Darth Revan

I think Malak is possible, but I doubt Revan. He wasn't on a ship long enough in the games or book to be a fleet commander. He doesn't have a named ship either if I remember correctly.
  • Malak or Darth Revan

I think Malak is possible, but I doubt Revan. He wasn't on a ship long enough in the games or book to be a fleet commander. He doesn't have a named ship either if I remember correctly.

Does Iron Forge ring a bell? You know, the one that Darth Revan commanded and defeated the whole GRepublic fleet?
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    So I'm guessing you never read the road ahead post from cg before posting this
  • Malak or Darth Revan

Does Iron Forge ring a bell? You know, the one that Darth Revan commanded and defeated the whole GRepublic fleet?

It actually doesn't. It may be time for me to replay the first game.
  • Malak or Darth Revan

I believe he's referring to the Star Forge. Revan's fleet making super station, later controlled by Malak. It would be ill suited to serve as a capital ship in SWGOH. The Leviathan, however, would do quite nicely.
  • It probably won’t happen but I’d love to see snoke and his capital ship from the last Jedi. Be cool to eventually see a capital ship from each faction (well the ‘main’ ones anyway)
  • aikiman78
    59 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Ummm... what about the clone wars, admiral trench? They even said they were going to go into more clone wars lore
  • Even Grievous had his own ship as well
  • Admiral Trench and General Grievous were not Sith though, they have no reason to command a Sith Capital Ship.
    If Grievous were to get a ship, it'd be either the Malevolence, the Invisible Hand or the Souless One.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • In Kotor 1 I commanded the ebon hawk, I was revan !
  • Corrog wrote: »
    Malak or Darth Revan

I believe he's referring to the Star Forge. Revan's fleet making super station, later controlled by Malak. It would be ill suited to serve as a capital ship in SWGOH. The Leviathan, however, would do quite nicely.

Star Forge, thats the one, im sorry.

The 'later controlled by Malak' is incorrect tho. Make sure you think about Darth Revan, the dark side path this time.
    Malak barely started manufacturing ships with Star Forge. Darth Revan took over command when the republic army arrived. Darth Revan was commanding the sith fleet, with the help of DS Bastillas corrupted battle meditation, crushing the main force of the Republic.
  • Well, Nihilus had his own capital ship too......
  • Darth Jar Jar likely had his own ship too.
  • Psilosin wrote: »
    Darth Jar Jar likely had his own ship too.

I never understood where the whole Darth Jar Jar thing came from
  • Attacking the Star Forge as a "raid boss" from space would be cool ship raid (aside from the obvious choice of Death Star 1 or 2 raid).
  • Psilosin wrote: »
    Darth Jar Jar likely had his own ship too.

I never understood where the whole Darth Jar Jar thing came from

Theory missed on TFA connection, but some intriguing points:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3qvj6w/theory_jar_jar_binks_was_a_trained_force_user/