Grevious Bundle?

I'd buy it. Would you?

Replies

• Alecation
    211 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Its not fair for the people that spent about 10 grand to get him to 7*

maybe in one year from now or so..
  • It will never happen untill they decide to shutdown the server.
  • Cornelius
    40 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Very true.
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    I could envision them making it like a Yoda challenge at some point, perhaps after a few more exclusive characters are added, but not as a pack.
  • I'd like that. I love Grevious.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    You would then feel like all of us whales who have him at 7*. He is worthless and just rides the bench. Was so kind of CG to hook us up with such a great, powerful character ....
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Barrok wrote: »
    You would then feel like all of us whales who have him at 7*. He is worthless and just rides the bench. Was so kind of CG to hook us up with such a great, powerful character ....

Oh stop - you know they're going to buff him to keep you happy. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Alecation wrote: »
    Its not fair for the people that spent about 10 grand to get him to 7*

maybe in one year from now or so..

I.E., QGJ, Lando
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but I highly doubt they will buff him. Imagine the f2p backlash if that happened.

If they wanted him to be good, they would have released him good. I am not talking OP, or super broken, I am talking just 'good'. Right now he does less damage than Maul and is about the same speed. It was really depressing.

It's possible new characters will make him better, but I am not holding out hope.
  • Barrok wrote: »

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but I highly doubt they will buff him. Imagine the f2p backlash if that happened.

If they wanted him to be good, they would have released him good. I am not talking OP, or super broken, I am talking just 'good'. Right now he does less damage than Maul and is about the same speed. It was really depressing.

It's possible new characters will make him better, but I am not holding out hope.

they probably will buff him. They have received more backlash from the p2p than they ever will with the f2p
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    They should totally release a 7* GG bundle that comes with 100k energy for farming purple gear, 2.5 mil credits to level him, and 60 purple mk3 mats for abilities. I'd totally pay $5 for that!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

I'm not being sarcastic at all - and no, as a f2p player if they made him a viable hero for arena I wouldn't complain at all. I fully expect a buff for GG - and soon. EA/CG needs to keep the whales happy and spending. Any f2p player who doesn't understand that is either being naive or childish (or both!)

Again, as you said, not OP. But certainly more competitive than he is now. Right now he's a trophy toon - but whales would much prefer he actually be functional - and honestly, I'd love to see him in action more....even if it were against me.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • $999.99